.pk website redirect on .com?

Started by aamirshah, 10-24-2016, 23:51:54

Previous topic - Next topic

aamirshahTopic starter

Hello dears
i have a .com website, but i want to target local traffic from Pakistan. so i want to develop .pk website and redirect on my official .com domain?
my question is it legal or not? or any other best suggestion?
  •  

Lund SEO

I am not a legal expert, but generally, it is legal to redirect traffic from one domain to another. However, it's important to consider the laws and regulations specific to Pakistan regarding website hosting and domain registration. It would be best to consult with legal professionals or local authorities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, you may want to consider other methods such as SEO optimization or localized content to target local traffic without necessarily redirecting domains.

It is definitely not illeagal, but I'm not sure why you want to do this. If you want to target local traffic for Pakistan, you should use the .PK domain, not the .com one. You'd be better off redirecting your .com to your .pk domain. :-)
  •  

NamRay

I think that is legitimate. But the big problem here is about language; your website is .pk with Pakistani language. You just create a link from your website .com to the site .pk.
  •