Need help to choose reliable host. Budget is $15/mo

Started by Lisbently, 10-26-2016, 05:51:50

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose cheap hosting provider that accepts bitcoin, paypal, perfect money

What do you think about Swissns.ch?
What can you say about SolVPS.com reliability?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order premium hosting solution and these hosts seem to be good for me.
Do you know anything about these web host? What host would you choose if you were me?

Nickindred

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

Can add that superbithost.com have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. I like their professionalism and can highly recommend this decent host to others.
  •  

Franburgs

Swissns.ch is a web hosting provider that offers various services such as shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, and more. They accept multiple payment methods including bitcoin, PayPal, and perfect money. SolVPS.com is another hosting provider that offers similar services and accepts the same payment methods.

When choosing a hosting provider, it's important to consider factors such as reliability, performance, customer support, and pricing. You can look for customer reviews and ratings online to get a better understanding of the experiences others have had with these providers. Additionally, contacting their support teams directly can help address any specific questions or concerns you may have.

here are some additional considerations when choosing a hosting provider:

1. Uptime and Reliability: Look for providers that offer high uptime guarantees and have a reliable infrastructure to ensure your website remains accessible to visitors.

2. Performance and Speed: Check if the hosting provider uses solid-state drives (SSDs) and offers content delivery network (CDN) integration to deliver fast loading times for your website.

3. Scalability: If you expect your website to grow in traffic or need additional resources in the future, consider providers that offer scalable solutions such as VPS or cloud hosting.

4. Security: Ensure that the hosting provider has robust security measures in place, including regular backups, firewalls, and SSL certificates, to protect your website and data.

5. Customer Support: Look for providers with responsive and knowledgeable customer support teams that are available 24/7 to address any issues or concerns you may have.

6. Pricing and Value: Compare the pricing plans of different hosting providers, considering the features and resources included in each package. Look for providers that offer a good balance between affordability and value.
  •  

Herstin

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

So, I would highly recommend SolVPS.com services. These guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
It would be a great bargain without doubt - sweet price, great network & server uptime, helpful 24/7 customer support.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Chersont

I would like to draw your attention to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting deals.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Coupon code : xmas16
15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!!
Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

The code is valid for all cPanel hosting plans, cPanel Reseller plans , Linux/Windows RDP VPS and cPanel Managed VPS including the upgrades.
  •  

hynds

There're many big guys in hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, iPage and Namecheap

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in my domain management. It's very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon for hosting just only for $1/month + free domain latest.

With iPage, currently they're offering the coupon with a huge discount up to 83% off on hosting, I think that they're one of the cheapest hosting now. Their support also good and fast. The hosting features are good too, with some unlimited resources such as disk space, bandwidth,...

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 10% on domain purchasing and save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing.

So I would like to recommend 3 hosting providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!