Any good ssd vps in UK or France?

Started by Lisbently, 10-26-2016, 05:55:21

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

==>> need 50 gbs of disk space and over 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Server location France or UK

The one I found is Rareservers.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Gabrel

If you need VPS hosting in UK, I would like to suggest WHUK (Web Hosting UK LTD). It is the best web hosting provider company in UK with low cost dedicated server, VPS hosting, domain and website hosting with Free migration, No Setup fees, NO contracts and Free 24/7/365 support.
Visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
Go Green!!
  •  

Nickindred

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like SolVPS.com - their UK servers are perfect.
Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. I like their facebook page: facebook.com/solvps

I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!
  •  

Franburgs

Other hosts I have used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base. And beyond that they want to charge you.

Rareservers.com have really good Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.
  •  

Herstin

No doubt, rareservers.com is trustworthy web hosting provider. I like them due to these features:

- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Chersont

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but QHoster.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime.
The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
  •  

miaedwards

If you are looking for best VPS hosting service provider in UK then I'll suggest you to choose the one who offer you quality hardware with 24X7 premium tech support and proactive monitoring with 99.95% uptime guarantee. But there are some factors also which play an important in making a web host a reliable hosting provider. I have come across a very good blog wherein the top web hosting service in UK are collected and compared. Have a look over it, may be this could help you to get the best VPS hosting.
http://www.thebestwebhostinguk.com/find-the-best-vps-hosting-service-provider-in-uk-complete-comparison-2017/ [nofollow]