SEO Focus Keyword Question

Started by EvilMegaDroid, 10-26-2016, 13:31:58

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilMegaDroidTopic starter

I have a small site that its not 1 month old yet.
Ive been doing some SEO on my pages and i run into a problem.
The site is about download novels(books that are not copyrighted) and i don't know what to put in the focus keyword

Lets take a example of a book page :

#Book title#
#Book description#

and at the bottom if offer a Download button for Epub or PDF format

The problem i have is that how should i chose the keyword for pages .
Im running the Yoast SEO premium plugin and don't know if i should put

%Title% on focus keyword or %Title% epub and make another focus keyword with pdf

If i go the first route i get mostly green light on keyword , with the second i get orange or red light because
the content is mostly from the book page and rarly the word title+epub or pdf

Thanks
  •  

Selena Gomez

There are 3 points you have to put your mind on,
First, do you want to promote brand name of your book or novel? For example, Harry Potter, its name is also keywords.
Second, if the first case is not for you, then does your book get any keywords which other people will search on Google?
Finally, you have to determine who your clients will be!
  •  

CreativeDreamrz

Quote from: Selena Gomez on 10-26-2016, 23:56:48
There are 3 points you have to put your mind on,
First, do you want to promote brand name of your book or novel? For example, Harry Potter, its name is also keywords.
Second, if the first case is not for you, then does your book get any keywords which other people will search on Google?
Finally, you have to determine who your clients will be!

Good Answering! thanks for sharing. you also solve mine confusion.

EvilMegaDroidTopic starter

Quote from: CreativeDreamrz on 10-27-2016, 06:41:24
Good Answering! thanks for sharing. you also solve mine confusion.

Well i don't see how can i change the title since its the Novel title and it is not up to me to change it .
Also the description is the novel description so i can't really do something about it since its not a review its just a site to download things .
So i was thinking if it would make more sense to rank for %Title% + epub or pdf rather than for only %Title%
  •  

damponting44

There are 3 directs you have toward put your psyche on,

In the first place, would you like to advance brand name of your book or novel? For instance, Harry Potter, its name is likewise watchwords.

Second, if the main case is not for you, then does your book get any catchphrases which other individuals will seek on Google?

At last, you need to figure out who your customers will be!

NamRay

Very simple, you dedicated one page to one book, and focused keyword for that book, example:
"book's name" + pdf
"book's name" + epub
"book's name" + review
"book's name" + "writer's name"
You need to use a keyword research tool to choose less competitive keywords.
  •