Why Facebook is unpublishing fanpages or business pages?

Started by bhaskardas, 10-28-2016, 01:09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

bhaskardasTopic starter

I have few fanpages and engaging million of users throughout memes, entertaining posts and humors. Suddenly, Facebook start unpublish my pages. Not only mine, thousands of fanpage owners are having the same problem.

I just want to know the reason behind unpublish FB pages.

LyzLauren

I honestly don't know, I have already sent a message to the administrator of FB and up until now there's no feedback. I guess they become strict and they didn't provide any information about it. It took me a year after i get one of my website live again.

Lund SEO

Didn't you receive any message at all? Could it be because of inactivity? If a page isn't used in a while it typically gets automatically unpublished.
  •  

LyzLauren

Quote from: Lund SEO on 10-28-2016, 15:05:31
Didn't you receive any message at all? Could it be because of inactivity? If a page isn't used in a while it typically gets automatically unpublished.

It is active I've been running that page for several years now, and yes I just open it the next day a notification said that facebook have unpublished your page.

Lund SEO

That is very strange indeed. The only reason I can think of is that they found some inappropriate content and took manual action or an unlikely bug. Your best bet is to wait for the support answer and keep trying to get in contact with them till they answer I'm afraid. :/
  •  

steffidsouza46

I have few fanpages and engaging million of users throughout memes, entertaining posts and Suddenly, Facebook start unpublish my pages.
Yet not find the conclusion.