Best Link Building Tracking Tools

Started by kavyasharma561, 11-07-2016, 05:02:55

Previous topic - Next topic

kavyasharma561Topic starter

Hello to all,

I would like to know, what are the Best Link Building Tracking Tools ??

anjali0222

The Links Manager module finds joins, evaluate the quality and quality and track advance. It additionally incorporates continuous connection discovery and programmed warning if a connection is erased. Connect Build It! is a bookmarklet that shows backlink check, PageRank, and Alexa rank for the site, DMOZ posting, .edu or.gov joins and the capacity to effortlessly include the URL of the page being seen to the Links Manager.

steffidsouza46

Ahref is one is the most powerful backlink tracking tool and through this we can make competitor analysis and easily can build the backlink on the same theme.

sharonjones

Quote from: kavyasharma561 on 11-07-2016, 05:02:55
Hello to all,

I would like to know, what are the Best Link Building Tracking Tools ??
There are many tools for "link building tracking" I am enlisting only a few;

1) Majestic-SEO
2) BuzzStream Link Building
3) SEOmoz Linkscape
4) Raven SEO Tools
5) SoloSEO Link Building Tools

swikriti.sharma09

The best tools for tracking Link building efforts are listed below

1. SEMRUSH: You can keep a track of your backlinks and where they are coming from

2. Ahref: This is undoubtedly the best Tool for Keeping a track of Backlinks. It tells you about the number of Backlinks acquired, backlinks lost and date wise backlink analysis

3. WebCEO tool: This tools also tells you about the competitors links, Toxicity of links etc

arindamdutta16

Google Analytics is best tool for checking website link; you can check referral, direct, organic traffic with location of a website. Webmaster tool is another best seo tool. This Research Tool will help you research appropriate words and phrases to include in your webpage's body text to aid in promotion.

Janvi Singh

Semrush
Ahref
Majestic
all above tools are best to track the link building.

wjack3047

SEOreviewtools.com is the best tool for Backlink tracker: http://www.seoreviewtools.com/valuable-backlinks-checker/

JSImediaJS123

Free tool I firstly recommend Google webmaster tool, from here you will be watching your backlinks collections.or you can use SEMrush but it is paid tool. besides smallseotools, backlinkchecker are the free backlink monitoring tools.