What link building strategies did you use ?

Started by ORLOVA, 11-08-2016, 04:00:00

Previous topic - Next topic

noellieaddison

Link Building Strategies to Drive Quality Traffic:

1. Understand Google's quality criteria.
2. Focus on relevance. While the quality of the sites that link to yours is of paramount importance, it is equally important that these sites are relevant to your line of business.
3. Use a diversified link-building strategy.
4. Make your anchor texts look natural in each link you build
  •  

hunkriyaz

I do lots of thing to get the links for my website.

Here are the list.

• Guest Posting
  • Comments
  • Social Sharing
  • Infographics
  • Forums Posting

hunkriyaz

When it's time to building links I take it very seriously.

What I do for that?

Well, I used following strategies for it:

Forum Posting
Commenting
Images submitting
etc.

ContentHeat

In the SEO context, backlinks are important because they could increase awareness of a website, indirectly benefiting its organic rankings. The strategies that could help you to build high quality backlinks, benefit your ranking and increase the traffic on your page, include guest blog posting, social media engagement and article submission.
  •  

hunkriyaz

People use many link strategies like sharing page on social marketing websites like facebook,twitter,instagram

we can use share your page on website which have do follow links so can build more links

markgill

Hi,
Advanced Link Building Strategy: Clone Your Most Successful Link Profiles – You know that analyzing links on competitor sites is important, but did you know you should also be examining your own link profiles for new link opportunities
While some sneer at link baiting, it's a valuable link building strategy and nothing to be ashamed of! The best link building strategy is the one that brings in the most links
  •  

damponting44

A solid link building strategy is key for reaching SEO success. There are many different approaches you can take towards SEO link building, and we've organized an assortment of various link building techniques to help you with your SEO strategy.
Link Signals:
Global Popularity
Local/Topic-Specific Popularity
Anchor Text
TrustRank
Link Neighborhood
Freshness