Not Getting Any Results of Link Building

Started by kavyasharma561, 11-09-2016, 23:52:11

Previous topic - Next topic

kavyasharma561Topic starter

Hello to all,

I am Not Getting Any Results of Link Building from last two months or so, please suggest me some useful tips for link building.

Intuz

What type of link building you are talking about?
Directory, search engine submissions, free ads will not work anymore.
What you are doing in linkbuilding techniques?

steffidsouza46

Will suggest to do the Competitors analysis and do the same theme based submission.

Chiru

After building backlinks you need to wait for at least 8 to 12 weeks to see the effect. I have seen that used backlinks from good websites gives you the best result within 2 to 3 months..so try to build backlinks that can be used by real users and have interest in your content.
  •  

sternco

You will see that some links appear after 1 or 2 weeks in your Google webmaster tool, some require considerably more time. Be patient and try to develop a strategy for constantly developing your backlink profile.
  •  

Raj Sharma

Below are the methods you can use to get best rank in SERP
1. Forum Posting on high pr sites
2. Article submissions on high pr sites
3. Guest Posting on high pr sites
4. Write quality content for all type of submissions
  •  

aemmawilson85

Quote from: kavyasharma561 on 11-09-2016, 23:52:11
Hello to all,

I am Not Getting Any Results of Link Building from last two months or so, please suggest me some useful tips for link building.
hey hello :) ! kavya
can you please describe what was problem shown at web sites , few months ago I also find such type of problem so i was take a vital changes in tittle and discrimination , Use proper anchor text for inter-links ,Optimize the images , create alt tags and write description in the alt tag, Research the target audience and aim the site content appropriately and many more changes first you do all above .100% it will work. !-!

Regard
your business so it not only grows and expands but also supports YOUR big vision.
newbielink:http://www.yourbizninja.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

ORLOVA

The location of the link on the page also matters a lot. It makes a huge difference when the link is always in the footer (or the sidebar) and when it is in content.

When the link is inside the page content itself and it flows naturally (i.e. it's part of the logical structure of the text and it doesn't look artificially placed there), this link is most valued because it's more unique. Similarly to domain diversity, one link in the content weighs more than hundreds in the footer and sidebar.

damponting44

The need to understand and implement high-quality campaigns is essential if you're going to compete and thrive online, and that isn't going to change any time soon. This guide is designed to get you going quickly and in the right direction. There is a lot to take in, but we've broken everything up into easy-to-digest chapters and have included lots of examples along the way.

SeoServicesKC

I would make sure your on-site optimization is trued up and maybe add some more content to the pages you want to rank in your website. Links are only part of what Google looks at when determining the ranking of a page, so make sure your Meta Title, H1, and H2s are relevant and related to what you want to rank for.

If you are confident in your on-site optimization, try a different link building method, if you are just doing social bookmarking and forum posting I don't expect the results to be that good (especially after only 2 months). Try getting links from some quality resource pages, online directories, or from guest posting on an industry related website for the next 2 months to see if that helps.
Owner of SEO Services KC in Kansas City, MO
SEO & Kansas City Digital Marketing Expert
  •