How to check website DA and PA with tool ?

Started by Ruhikhan862, 11-21-2016, 02:45:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruhikhan862Topic starter

Hello friends,

How to check website DA and PA with tool ?

simran606

Each site needs an area name to be facilitated on the web. You can either purchase a fresh out of the plastic new space name or buy one that been enrolled for some time

RH-Calvin

Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

Razaabbas

Hello,
There are tools that shows DA & PA and many other things
Tools like:-
Moz
Seo review tool
Website seo checker
SEO Tips & Tricks
newbielink:https://razaabbasseo.wordpress.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

adityapradhan

Hi, You can install Moz Toolbar plugin.. Its the most reliable. Apart from PA, DA , mozRank, it shows a lot more on page attributes.
http://www.yelkotech.com/ [nofollow]
Yelkotech.com
  •  

hynds

Moz is solid, been using for quite some time and I'm happy. Mind you, it's good for a plethora of things, so might not be worth the monthly price for just checking a few domain metrics, but definitely worth it for any bigger game.

pablohunt2812

The Moz Authority tool returns:

Page Authority, represents the authority of a specific page / URL on a 1 to 100 scale.
Domain Authority, represents the authority of the domain on a 1 to 100 scale.
MozRank, representing the global link popularity on a 1 to 10 scale.
Links total, representing the total number of links to a page.
External and Internal Links
Dofollow and nofollow links
Use the Moz Authority bulk tool to check the above metrics for multiple URLs. After performing an authority check you can hit the Excel icon to export the results to .CSV.

Checkout the Domain Authority for multiple URLs from a single domain or compare / benchmark multiple URLs from different domains.

Domain Authority comparison

How to use this tool to perform a SEO competitor analysis?

Step 1. Enter a search query into Google, using a relevant keyword(phrase) you'd like to rank for.
Step 2. Retrieve the 10 results / URLs from the first results page.
Step 3. Enter these URLs and perform a Domain Authority comparisson. This tool will automatically highlight the highest Domain Authority & Page Authority in blue.
Step 4. Use these results to make an educated guess ;-) How does your website compare to the competitors based on DA and PA.

Repeat this process for all the interesting keywords and key phrases related to your website.

annarichart

Do you know this tool, named Mozbar? I find it interesting and easy to check DA and PA or every website i visit.
Find it in Chrome Web Store :)

jamespatrick2512

you access : http://www.seoreviewtools.com/website-authority-checker/ to check DA and PA for website
James Patrick  ;D  ;D
My web: Ultimate Banner Plugin Review [nofollow]
  •