Strategies that you use

Started by claysmithpc, 11-22-2016, 13:25:03

Previous topic - Next topic

claysmithpcTopic starter

Which one is the most used strategy from you, that you have landed most backlinks from it?

I'm guess that I started this thread, It would be good also to answer first.

I have landed about 20 dofollow backlinks with guest post (quality ones), the second even that it's more in numbers but nofollow is commenting.

Aarohi Patel

forum posting, book marking, document & ppt sharing, article submission, web 2.0.
newbielink:https://www.pureautomate.com [nonactive]
  •  

Abhinavjain

SEO Strategies:
Question and Answer
Video Submission
Image Submission
Infographics Submission
Document Sharing

jamespatrick2512

5 Strategies for Better 'Link Building' and Improving Your SEO

1. Guest posting.
2. Creating infographics.
3. Building links over email.
4. Creating viral content.
5. Analyzing competitor links.
James Patrick  ;D  ;D
My web: Ultimate Banner Plugin Review [nofollow]
  •  

steffidsouza46

Keyword research is the first step to a successful SEO strategy. Meta tags. Meta tags still play a vital role in SEO. Content. It's true, content is king. Backlinks. If content is king, then backlinks are queen. Social media. The algorithms have truly changed since social media first emerged. Product images.

damponting44

Strategies that use are :
Keep a daily stress journal.:This will help identify how much stress you are under, potential stress triggers and ways to reduce stress in your life.
Learn to say "no":when you have too many activities in your schedule.

sternco

Whatever strategy you use, it should stay within the boundaries of common sense. What I mean by that is you should always be asking yourself "does this show I am an expert in my profession?" If that is the case, most probably you're landing a quality link for your SEO profile.
  •  

Raj Sharma

I am using methods written as below:
1.Article Submission
2. Guest Posting
3.Forum Posting
4.Classified Ads Submissions
  •