How to check my website for ranking issue?

Started by telemart, 11-22-2016, 23:31:39

Previous topic - Next topic

telemartTopic starter

Hello Everyone !! How to check my website for ranking issue? I did all the on page and off page activity with unique content but still my website fixed on Google 12th page. There are no any fluctuation on my website ranking so how to check the issues of my website? Please someone give some best thought to remove these issues. Thanks !!

Gabrel

Build quality backlinks for that page with targeted primary keyword.
Go Green!!
  •  

anjali0222

The initial step is to analyze the Google positioning issue. Such a variety of variables go into a site's rankings that it might be hard to quickly observe what brought on your site to lose its position. What's more, you can't settle it on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea about what's off-base. So take a full breath, approach the circumstance smoothly and reasonably, and begin narrowing down the conceivable outcomes.

damponting44

Excellent Websites for Checking Google Keyword Rankings -

1. SEMrush

2. Ahrefs

3. Google Rank Checker

4. iWebTool Search Engine Position Checker

5. SEOCentro Rank Checker.

harrywood

You can check your website ranking throuh SERPstat and Serpbot tools. And if you have errors your website then you need to Google Searcch Console for removing errors.

himachaldesk

Your website ranking is like your position in a football league.
You're in it for the long haul, and as the season progresses, your position will change.
Sometimes you're close to the bottom; at other times you're on top.
But the most important fact is this: Just like your position in the leagues, your website ranking rests squarely on your shoulders.
Himachal Desk [nofollow]
  •  

alexmembrillo

There are more than 200 known Google ranking factors and even if you have covered them all you still might not get good the rankings. Initially, there even more that aren't mentioned anywhere. What you can try is to check your competitors, analyze what they're doing to rank better than you. Make good backlinks to authoritative websites. Improve your content, find longtail keywords to make your pages even a more valuable information source. Check your website speed and user experience. Check for server problems.

That should give you a good start. And last but not least, never stop improving the website even if you have the rankings.

ACoco

I'd also recommend https://cocolyze.com
  •  

mkay10

There are dozens of factors to consider when determining why you are stuck on Page 12.

How old is the website? How many links do you have versus how many the competition has for your target keyword? How competitive is the niche? How competitive is the keyword? Do you have keywords in your title, meta, h1,h2,h3 tags for the page you are trying to rank?

Those are just a few.