What are the guidelines need to be followed to write the SEO?

Started by SerenMckay, 11-25-2016, 05:19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenMckayTopic starter

What are the guidelines need to be followed to write the SEO?

Roy Milson

Few of Guidelines need to be followed to write the SEO:

- SEO uses the cross linking between the two sites that is having other functionalities as follows:

- This allows the site to be unique and having the original content and the site is being evaluated on the basis of the content.

- Use of different IP address can work out as well as use of crawlers that does not get penalized for cross linking.

- Cross linking is not used on every page as it fills the page with other links and puts the link on the same websites using the page.

- Anchor text is used in the cross linking that provides rich keywords and in good length used by the search engine crawlers.

- Link ring should not be created on sites as search engines will penalize the cross linking of the websites.

claysmithpc

There are many results on google with this query, but believe me, some of them are just BB= Bullshit. Why I say this?

Believe me, google isn't so strict as they make it, for example, widget and footer links still work, even google says not. I just said this to prove my words.

pablohunt2812

Avoid duplicate content. Don't buy or sell links. And lastly, make sure that your site offers a good user experience. Sites with lots of structural issues or keyword stuffing will never rank at the top of the search results. Take the time to make your content link worthy and your site will have a much better chance of sustaining long-term organic search rankings. Don't shortcut the process unless you're prepared to deal with search engine penalties. Check Google Webmaster Guidelines if you're not sure what's acceptable.

Abhinavjain

1. It is very important to choose the right keywords.
2. Make your content readable that add value to the customers.
3. Maintain the relevancy in your content.
4. Do not use other keywords in the content.
5. You could lose your credibility if you are not going to provide proper linking.
6. After writing legible and effective content it is important to proofread your content.

pablohunt2812

When you take the time to create unique web content with specific keywords designed to boost your visibility in search results, you not only increase your search engine ranking but also increase the probability that your readers will return. If you are interested in driving much traffic to your web sites, I would recommend paidforumposting.com service.

Bhuwan

1. Choosing the right keywords
2. Readability
3. Content relevancy
4. Keyword placement
http://sjainventures.com/
  •  

addisoncave

SEO uses the cross linking between the two sites that is having other functionalities as follows:

- This allows the site to be unique and having the original content and the site is being evaluated on the basis of the content.

- Use of different IP address can work out as well as use of crawlers that doesn't get penalized for cross linking.

- Cross linking is not used on every page as it fills the page with other links and puts the link on the same websites using the page.

- Anchor text is used in the cross linking that provides rich keywords and in good length used by the search engine crawlers.

- Link ring shouldn't be created on sites as search engines will penalize the cross linking of the websites.
lathe machine [nofollow] | drilling machine [nofollow] |
  •  

addisoncave

What is SEO?
Understanding Copywriting
What is SEO Copywriting?
Elements of SEO Copywriting
Writing Useful Content For People
Keyword Research for Content Creation
Copywriting – Getting People to Act
lathe machine [nofollow] | drilling machine [nofollow] |
  •  

grabbitmedia

There are many SEO Tools who will help you to analyse your websites's SEO quality.

Google Webmaster
- It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.

Google Analytics - tracks and reports website traffic

SEO Web Page Analyzer - A free SEO tool for Content Optimization of your web pages.

Site Analyzer - Improve websites quality with SEO checkups.

Site Quality Rater - the easiest way to check the seo-quality of a website

Backlink Watch - Check your backlink.

WooRank - WooRank will help you to address issues on your site & identify opportunities to push you ahead of the competition.

Small SEO Tools - 100% Free SEO tools

MoZBar from MOZ - Check DA, PA ans spam score.

Check My Links
- broken link checker

SEO Report Card - analyze your website for Rank Analysis, Link Building, On-Site Analysis, Website Accessibility, Trust Metrics, Current Indexing

HubSpot's Website Grader - generates reports based on Performance, Mobile Readiness, SEO, Security

Found's SEO Audit Tool - Technical issues, Content issues, External link analysis

Copyscape - check duplicate web and meta tags content
www.grabbitmedia.com
http://www.grabbitmedia.com/
  •