Patience for blogging

Started by SeoDezin, 11-28-2016, 10:54:14

Previous topic - Next topic

SeoDezinTopic starter

How much patience is required for blogging ? What time period is required for boosting a blog ?

Jerryll

Not sure if "patience" has units.   ;D

If we can define  hair failing out as patience units, I would say you need half a head of patience.

It really depends on how well you optimize your blog, the structure of your keywords, how you implement them,  if it is unique content, how many people share your blogs, comment and engage... it depends on way too many factors to give an answer.

claysmithpc

I don't think that you must care for patience.

The one thing that you should care is hard work. That's all.

Time will pay it off.

julian

Blogging is just a game of patience. If you doing Blogging on the right way with patience so surely. You'll get the output.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Bloggers who are productive easily write 4000 to 5000 words daily without getting stopped. You should always try to have more focus as then only you'll become more productive.

SamuelKennedy

Blogging is simply a patience game. If you do blogging correctly and patiently, you will succeed. You'll be able to see the results.
  •  

markly32

Bloggers who are productive easily write 4000 to 5000 words daily without getting stopped. You should always try to have more focus as then only you'll become more productive.

dark404

I don't think that you must care for patience.

The one thing that you should care is hard work. That's all.

Time will pay it off

TheSideHustleKing

I actually started a blog last year on a .com extension, wrote a single article, and did nothing with it. It took around 10 months before it actually started to see traffic of 10-30 uniques a day.

Thats actually quite a bit of traffic for a one article blog, but it shows it does take some time.
Please direct message me for potential guest blogging on Personal Finance. My current blog is newbielink:http://www.side-hustle-king.com/?m=1 [nonactive].
  •  

KVChosting

To succeed in blogging, one has to pay a lot of attention and make many efforts.
IMHO.   
  •