How to get My Keyword in Top #3

Started by anjanavj, 12-01-2016, 01:25:38

Previous topic - Next topic

anjanavjTopic starter

HI I'm a VoIP service providers in India. I'm looking to bring my keyword in #3 at SERP.Now my keyword"VoIP Service Providers in India" is in 8th position so what are all the factors can I apply to bring in top plz suggest me to do improve my business. also if anyone can bring it top plz contact me via email anjanavj@gmail.com
newbielink:http://www.ipmomentum.com [nonactive]  | newbielink:http://www.ipmomentum.com [nonactive]
  •  

Abhinavjain

Create YouTube video and Include Keywords in Your Title, your title should tell viewers exactly what they can expect to see in your video. That can be harder than it sounds.

printshop1

Keep on the activities which you have been doing to bring it to 8th position. Some techniques can be posting quality blog posts, encourage others to share your posts, and improve the content.

cambridgeseo

Get more backlinks, powerfull backlinks.. PBN's, Guest Blogging, Buy links.. do what ever you have to do, just get more links.
(As long as your on-site optimization is 100% on point)

RH-Calvin

Keyword ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page activities. Getting your keyword ranked 3rd in Google requires good content updates with good on page optimization. Building backlinks from relevant sources also help to build your ranking higher in search engines.

LyzLauren

Include the keyword on your link building, find a credible forum, do blog commenting or article submission. The content on your website will also be essential for to rank on search engine, but you're doing great as it is on top 8 now. Continue what you do, and in no time you'll get there.

Usman Shani

Step 1: Lay the Groundwork
     A strong website
Step 2: Do Your Initial Keyword Research
        Choosing a keyword with good volume, but not too much volume
Step 3: Check Out the Competition
The domains and URLs
Step 4: Consider Intent
Step 5: Conceptualize the Content
Step 6: Execute
Step 7: Optimize for Your Keyword

vinodkumar

Well First of all do perfect on page seo of website. In which you will eliminate all seo errors of website. Create good title of every page. add good and quality content.

claysmithpc

Well, it first depends from the competition you have there. I think that Google is now more looking for UX (such as long click or bounce rate). So writing a good content and lure visitors into your blog post is a must. Of course don't go anywhere without backlinks

admissioninfo123

Get more backlinks by means of off page activities............