Which rank checking tool do you use ?

Started by jamespatrick2512, 12-03-2016, 02:02:05

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespatrick2512Topic starter

Hello Friends,

I want to know that Which rank checking tool do you use ?
James Patrick  ;D  ;D
My web: Ultimate Banner Plugin Review [nofollow]
  •  

anjali0222

This instrument is looking over web crawler comes about for the catchphrase/expression you entered to figure out where your site or connection is found. As the trials, it's great to see green outcomes quickly. That implies your site was found on the primary page for results via web search tool for that watchword. Regardless of the possibility that you don't have a position in the main 3, a front page position is uplifting news. Nonetheless, if your site isn't appearing in the main ten pages then you have an issue. Possibly you haven't enhanced for that catchphrase, or you haven't took after quality rules and your site might be punished.

simran606

1. Bing Webmaster Tools
2. Majestic®
3. Link Research & Backlink Checker
4. SEMrush
5. Ahrefs SEO Tools
6. SEO Tools to Increase Your Traffic
7. OpenLinkProfiler.org

luffy268

Some popular ones include SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, and Google Search Console. These tools provide valuable insights into a website's organic search performance, keyword rankings, backlink analysis, and other metrics. It's important to explore different options and choose the tool that best fits your needs and preferences.

Here are a few more popular rank checking tools that you can consider:

1. SE Ranking: SE Ranking is an all-in-one SEO software that offers a rank tracker to monitor your website's search engine rankings, track competitors, and provide keyword research and analysis.

2. Serpstat: Serpstat is a comprehensive SEO platform that provides a rank tracking feature along with other tools like keyword research, backlink analysis, site audit, and competitor analysis.

3. Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant: Rank Tracker is a tool that allows you to track website rankings across multiple search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. It also offers features like keyword research, competitor analysis, and reporting.

4. ProRankTracker: ProRankTracker is a cloud-based rank tracking tool that offers accurate ranking data for your website and keywords. It provides various tracking options, localization, mobile rankings, SERP features, and historical data.

5. RankWatch: RankWatch is an SEO platform that includes a rank tracker to monitor keyword positions across search engines. It also offers features like backlink analysis, competitor analysis, and on-page optimization suggestions.

few more rank checking tools that you can explore:

1. SEMrush: Apart from being a popular tool for competitive analysis and keyword research, SEMrush also offers a rank tracking feature that allows you to monitor your website's performance in search engine results pages (SERPs).

2. Ahrefs: Ahrefs is primarily known for its backlink analysis capabilities, but it also provides a rank tracker that enables you to track keyword rankings, monitor SERP features, and analyze search traffic.

3. Moz Pro: Moz Pro offers a wide range of SEO tools, including a rank tracking feature called Moz Rank Tracker. It allows you to track keyword rankings, monitor site visibility, and analyze search performance trends.

4. Google Search Console: Google Search Console is a free tool provided by Google that offers insights into your website's presence in Google search results. While it doesn't provide comprehensive rank tracking, it does show the average position of your website for specific keywords.

5. Authority Labs: Authority Labs is a dedicated rank tracking tool that provides accurate ranking data across multiple search engines. It offers options for tracking local, national, and global rankings, along with competitor monitoring features.

Neo_5678

The Tools are not giving proper and exact position that why I would recommend Go with manual checking on private browsing.
Because client also check manual and ask question about them.     

grabbitmedia

There are many SEO Tools who will help you to analyse your websites's SEO quality.

Google Webmaster - It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.

Google Analytics - tracks and reports website traffic

SEO Web Page Analyzer
- A free SEO tool for Content Optimization of your web pages.

Site Analyzer - Improve websites quality with SEO checkups.

Site Quality Rater - the easiest way to check the seo-quality of a website

Backlink Watch - Check your backlink.

WooRank - WooRank will help you to address issues on your site & identify opportunities to push you ahead of the competition.

Small SEO Tools - 100% Free SEO tools

MoZBar from MOZ - Check DA, PA ans spam score.

Check My Links - broken link checker

SEO Report Card
- analyze your website for Rank Analysis, Link Building, On-Site Analysis, Website Accessibility, Trust Metrics, Current Indexing

HubSpot's Website Grader - generates reports based on Performance, Mobile Readiness, SEO, Security

Found's SEO Audit Tool - Technical issues, Content issues, External link analysis

Copyscape - check duplicate web and meta tags content
www.grabbitmedia.com
http://www.grabbitmedia.com/
  •  

Chris_Tax

I like SEOProfiler. I can focus only on high page rank do follow back links they provide, This and allocating one hour a day is the key
Chris
https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/
  •  

annarichart

I like using the tool, named serplab. It helps to check my keyword rankings quickly and effectively. It is also easy to use. Try it if you find interesting

Nizam18

I personally like SEMrush,

It is most professional's favorite tool.
Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - Digital Transformation Company.
  •  

brookeroberts7

2. SEMrush – Best Rank Tracking Software. SEMrush is my favorite tool on this list as it is a complete solution for keyword checking. You can enter your website URL or the individual URL of a blog post, and it will show you which keywords you are currently ranking for.