Best link building techniques ?

Started by jamespatrick2512, 12-03-2016, 02:06:00

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespatrick2512Topic starter

Hi, friend

I'm new to SEO and I was wondering if anyone here can help me understand best link building techniques.
James Patrick  ;D  ;D
My web: Ultimate Banner Plugin Review [nofollow]
  •  

Intuz

The link building techniques are depend on your business niche.

The techniques you can use for linkbuildings are:

Socialmedia profile links and posting
Social bookmarks of your blog articles
Web 2.0 links
Private blogging networks
PPT submission
eBooks and infographics creation.

hynds

Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2016:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

jainteq

If you participate in an active discussion on a forum or blog that is relevant to your business and if your comment provides contextual value to the discussion, then you don't have to worry about sharing a relevant link. But make sure that you don't overdo this by using commercial keywords in your anchor texts.

anjali0222

Its a well known fact Google utilizes connections to quantify the power of pages. In the event that a website page pulls in connections from different pages Google's calculation, the product it uses to rank pages and choose which page is number one for a query output, builds the significance of a page.

cambridgeseo

I strongly believe PBN's have always given the best results and will continue to always provide the best results. When starting out in SEO it is important to reinvest in yourself and your business. Building a large network of quality, authoritative pbns will be the strongest most reliable ranking tool, but will come with an expensive cost. Other than pbns keep it simple, guest post, content marketing, blog comments, forum posts etc.

RH-Calvin

The best link building techniques for higher ranking and generating good traffic are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

damponting44

SEO Link Building Tips for 2017 -

1. Ask for backlinks
2. Build relationships
3. Give a testimonial
4. Start a blog