Best link building techniques ?

Started by jamespatrick2512, 12-03-2016, 02:06:00

Previous topic - Next topic

SEO.Ninja

If you are running a business and make your business online presence much better, then link building is the most effective technique which we used for create quality links. Link building techniques includes Bookmarking, Classified, Yahoo Q/A, Quora Q/A, Social Media Sharing,Blog commenting. All in all creating quality links comes under links building.

Jerryll

What we do is we started 4 blogs.
2 .wordpress blogs (to take advantage of the DA) and 2 PNB (Private Network Blogs).

We are experiencing now it being very difficult to start accumulating PA and DA but then again I have not done any fancy stuff yet like submitting my blog to blog sites.
I need to look into that.

But once you have a few strong blogs you are set. You can do deep backlinking as much as you want. Then people with other good strong blogs  will be more friendly towards working together with you and you can do more good that way.

arindamdutta16

SEO is still the best source to link building. Link exchanges are very most popular and effective link building strategies that will improve your website's rankings in the search engines, especially Google. Off page optimization is mainly compact with link building techniques. Off page seo are best techniques of link building like blog posting, forum posting, classified, article posting, and bookmarking.

EmmaMckay

Many ways to build quality links, like!
1. Guest blogging
2. Article and Blog submissions
3. Forum posting
4. Question and Answers
5. Commenting
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Document and Image sharing
8. Reviewing
9. Business listing
Hope it will help you
newbielink:https://www.webstreamworld.uk/solutions/webinar-service-providers [nonactive] | newbielink:https://www.webstreamworld.uk/ [nonactive]
  •  

therealaleech

Building your own links is always the best.

PBN's
Social Sites

Content Marketing, even when you're guest blogging and can't pick the anchor because it's valuable to your community as a whole.
Life is fatal, don't make it futile.
  •  

AliceFowell89

Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I agree with al, the answers, all off-site factors help you to build quality back links.
1. Article and Blog Submission
2. Forum posting
3. Social Media Posting
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Guest blogging
6. Comments
7. Reviews
8. Documents and video sharing
9. Question and Answers
Business Listing
Hope it will help you
Thank you

globallike

Sure man. I recommend only High Authority Backlinks.

No need thousand of backlink with low authority. Create a few links from High authority. Then your site will rank top on google.

You can try with Infographic, Guest posting, Press Release, Article directories and try to engage social single. That's it.
Rank Your Business with Social Media On newbielink:https://globallike.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

SerenMckay

Many techniques are used for link building.
Blog and Article Submissions, Commenting, Forum posting, question and answer are best way for link building.