why we use webmaster tools?

Started by danielnash, 12-05-2016, 22:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

danielnashTopic starter

why we use webmaster tools? and should I use webmaster tools daily? Please suggest me.

Intuz

There are many reasons to use Google webmaster tool and it is one of the most important tool to analysis your website performance on search engines.

Google Webmaster Tools provide you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google. Discover your links and see how users are reaching your site. Enhance and increase traffic to your site. Learn which queries drive traffic to your site, and see exactly how users arrive there.

PrimoPierotz

I suggest you to check it at least every 2-3 days :)
Every week your backlinks list is updated, and every day you can check your site's performance on google SERP.
I think is very useful to check every day your Index Status, to be sure that your site is well indexed, and that every new content that you add is indexed.

discountmart

Webmaster toolis very important tool and it is helps to increase your website traffic in search engine. three ways to work webmaster tool -

1 Submit sitemap
2 Managing geographic Targeting
3 Crawl errors and site speed.

SEO.Ninja

We use webmaster to check the website status regarding Crawl errors, Sitemap Submission, Search Queries, Crawl Errors, Backlinks and Internal linking of the website. Through webmaster we can also analyze the clicks and impressions of the keywords which we are targeting for our project.

hrishivardhan

There are multiple things which you can manage with the search console which really helps you in grow.

1)sitemap submission
2) crawl and indexing
3) Robots.txt testing
4) Back link checker
5) structure highliter
and much more you can do with that.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

EJAS Nathan

Quote from: danielnash on 12-05-2016, 22:09:10
why we use webmaster tools? and should I use webmaster tools daily? Please suggest me.

Why? ... because the Rock says so! </Bad Joke Alert>

Because there provide a very detailed insight to a Website... the details are beyond the scope of this post... suggest you look at some tutorials on Youtube.

Should you use it daily? Depends on you and your situation I guess... can't say i've ever needed to assign a daily schedule to it.

Hope this helps
  •  

gurujeet

Google Webmaster Tools is a really valuable source/interface provided by the search engine for SEO. It gives you at a glance data about all important SEO aspects of a site, such as keywords, links, crawls errors, etc. If you don't use it already, take the time and get familiar with it ‐ it will help you get better rankings for sure.