Which Is Effective Seo Method To Improve Website Ranking?

Started by Commerce.Microsoft.com, 12-30-2016, 22:29:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Commerce.Microsoft.comTopic starter

Hi everyone !! please someone suggest me some perfect and effective SEO method to boost up our website ranking . It is related to web development services. We did SEO at regular basis but can;t get google position from the keyword- Website Designing Company in Delhi India.

Abhinavjain

Off Page SEO technique, it must be helping in website ranking.
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission
Image Submission
Infographics Submission
Document Sharing

AnthonyRich

Guest Post on Lifehаck | Backlink on DA83 & TF65 | +Free Article

$250

Order here: http://www.konker.io/services/2152-backlink-on-da83-tf65-guest-post-on-lifehаck-free-article

What do you get?

Professionally written article on Lifehаck.org. Highest quality and most affordable service of its kind on SourceMarket.
I am a regular Lifehаck contributor. If you are looking to get 1 article on Lifehаck with a powerful do-follow backlink to your website to add more Search Engine value to your website, then this $200 hourlie is a great opportunity for you.
Check following stats to understand its importance and how this article can help you.
Page Rank (PR): 6
Domain Authority (DA): 83
Page Authority (PA): 86
Citation Flow (CT): 65
Trust Flow (TF): 65
Lifehаck is a famous website having a page rank 6 and a high amount of visitor each month. This is a perfect site for SEO experts and marketers to get powerful do-follow backlinks to their site and their clients websites, thus increasing the traffic as well as google rankings.
Just one backlink can change the whole picture of your marketing campaign.
You can get an articles published on any given topic except gambling, dating, adult and pharmacy. These topics are not allowed by editors.

***The turnaround time can be up to 30 days (due to Lifehаck positing standards.) You must be prepared to be patient.

FYI: Please send me your URL and preferred anchor text for approval BEFORE you order.
  •  

wellliving

Effective Seo Method To Improve Website Ranking
1. Useful, high quality, relevant content
2. Page load speed
3. Image optimization
4. Header tags
5. Outbound links
6. Different multimedia
7. Broken links
8. Readability
9. Layout and formatting
10. Contact us page
11. Site architecture and navigation
12. Mobile optimization
13. Social sharing

Kruti Jain

Most Popular Techniques That Are Widely Used In Improving The Traffic Are:
SEO:
Tools: page titles, meta tags and meta description
Link Building:
Tools: Articles, Blogs, Classified Ads, Social Bookmarking and Forum Posting.
Social Media:
Tools: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Pinterest.
  •  

Jessica Harden

Quote from: Chahar Technologies on 12-30-2016, 22:29:32
Hi everyone !! please someone suggest me some perfect and effective SEO method to boost up our website ranking . It is related to web development services. We did SEO at regular basis but can;t get google position from the keyword- Website Designing Company in Delhi India.

Its very difficult to assume if that if some list of activity are helpful to improve the ranking, than that same would help for other project too. It completely differs from niche to niche.

In order to improve your website ranking in Google, you need to do strong On Page optimization and build quality of backlinks. Getting backlinks from website which are not relevant will neither help you to increase the traffic nor will boost ranking.
  •  

apwebsolutions

I think people get too confused with what matters most, especially with content out there that there are over 200 factors that Google looks at. And that might be technically true but I have literally been able to move websites to nearly the top positions by focussing on 4-5 of those 200 things and one of those top factors is LINKS. So if there is one thing you can do for your site, get more links. And not just any links, good quality links.

damponting44

Free SEO Tools to Boost Your Search Engine Rankings -

1. Google Trends

2. BROWSEO

3. Screaming Frog

4. GTmetrix

5. Rank Checker

6. Responsive Design Checker.

gurujeet

10 On page Optimization, Techniques for Better ranking

* Blog Post Title
(It makes user clicks + SEO advantage when you use Keyword)
* Post Permalink Structure makes article more user-friendly
* Heading Tags
* Keyword Density
* Meta Tags
* Addition of Images
* Word Count Per Post
* Content Interlinking
* Linking out to External Websites
* Write Engaging Content

Kruti Jain

Effective SEO strategies to improve your Website are:
1. Refreshing, beneficial and exclusive content