Which Is Effective Seo Method To Improve Website Ranking?

Started by Commerce.Microsoft.com, 12-30-2016, 22:29:32

Previous topic - Next topic

samclarks

Quote from: Chahar Technologies on 12-30-2016, 22:29:32
Hi everyone !! please someone suggest me some perfect and effective SEO method to boost up our website ranking . It is related to web development services. We did SEO at regular basis but can;t get google position from the keyword- Website Designing Company in Delhi India.

Page #1 ranking is not a short trick. You need to have excellent UX on your website as well as acquire good trust flow links. Why don't you try for Google Local 3 Pack first - you can achieve it fast. Do you have listings for your business on all famous portals?
  •  

hynds

In order to do SEO friendly content, I think you should use this process for your website which I am describing bellow:

1) Make proper Robots.txt and sitemap.xml file.
2) Spend a good time on the keyword research using various tools like semrush and keyword planner
3) Map that keywords in various pages as needed and try to optimize your keywords through.
4) Optimize your keywords in the title tags, title description, heading tags, contents and as well as image alter text.
5) After doing this try to make proper internal linking structure. so user can easily navigate through one page to another very easily
6) Try to make some good links for your site for getting better authority of your site.
7) You should also optimize social media for the site. they really are great benefit for the site.

Hope this helps

onehalf

Effective SEO methods to improve website ranking?
1. Publish Relevant Content
2. Update Your Content Regularly
3. Metadata
4. Have a link-worthy site
5. Use alt tags

discountmart

Search engine algorithms not only rate the relevance of your keywords on pages, and in the meta data, in relation to a user's search terms, but they also evaluate information such as the duration visitors stay on your site, bounce rate, broken links, pages viewed, inbound and outbound links and so on...

EJAS Nathan

Quote from: Chahar Technologies on 12-30-2016, 22:29:32
Hi everyone !! please someone suggest me some perfect and effective SEO method to boost up our website ranking . It is related to web development services. We did SEO at regular basis but can;t get google position from the keyword- Website Designing Company in Delhi India.

It's kinda like cooking a meal and saying which is the best ingredient to make this taste good. You need all of the ingredients, you need to stir it, you need heat.

On-page:
Focus on content
Make sure your meta is optimised
Make sure your site can be crawled (don't shoot yourself in the foot)

Off-page
Relevant, high-quality links
Social profiles
  •  

bidaddy

I've moved your post into the #marketing category, @igichiranjit, as that's more appropriate. (You posted in Social Media, which has little or no relevance to SEO.)

The best advice I can give you is to follow the search engines' guidelines, and don't try to game the system or manipulate results by "quick fix" methods. If you are new to SEO, then start with Google's "Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide3".

Ensure your content is correctly structured with semantic HTML, to help search engine bots crawl and make sense of it. Validate the code to eliminate any errors which might cause problems.

Then concentrate on the quality of your content. It's your content which will be indexed and returned in search results, and it's your content which potential visitors are interested in.