SSD Host

Started by Tommy Tommy, 01-10-2017, 07:57:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy TommyTopic starter

Which hosts do you know which are providing shared hosting plans with SSD storage? I've been attracted by Simplehelix, any information about them?

Nickindred

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

I can put forward a recommendation to compare these hosts: Dailyrazor.com and Hostwinds.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
  •  

Chersont

From the suggested above web hosts, I would choose Hostwinds.com and their litespeed ssd web hosting services.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
  •  

Franburgs

Take a look at SolVPS.com  8) - always meets my expectations in all terms. Good value. Highly recommended.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  •  

Lisbently

Always received a prompt assistance and no billing issues.
Hostwinds is the host you can rely on - their team are professionals. If you just need a cheap way to get online with Litespeed, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl/etc, it is the best option.

Herstin

Many of my clients are very glad to deal with kvchosting.com team. It is also nice option to order ssd web hosting solutions.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Their FB page is ok: facebook.com/kvchosting
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •