What tools do you use for doing seo?

Started by ORLOVA, 01-12-2017, 05:54:29

Previous topic - Next topic

ORLOVATopic starter

Hello everyone,

I would like to know, What tools do you use for doing seo?

hynds

Here below some SEO Tools that I usually use, just share them to you.

- Google Keywords Planner
- SEMRush
- LongTail Pro
- Open Site Explorer
- BuzzSumo
- Ahrefs
- Alexa
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Yoast SEO (For WordPress)
- CopyScape

Hope this helps.

luffy268

If you are not good at web design and SEO, you will have to hire a professional designer and rank it on the first page of Google with very high fee. But the result may not be as expected.
In this case, I will share with you about a software(Serplify review)which can help you do these two hard works.

addisoncave

- here are some best seo tools.
- Google Keywords Planner
- SEMRush
- LongTail Pro
- Open Site Explorer
- BuzzSumo
- Ahrefs
lathe machine [nofollow] | drilling machine [nofollow] |
  •  

RH-Calvin

SEO tools help to optimize your website better and rank them higher in search results. The most used tools are:

Google keyword planner
Google analytics tool
Google webmaster tool
Google Adwords
Ahrefs
Copyscape
Moz SEO tools

apwebsolutions

I try to use as few tools as possible because I like to get acquainted with the ones I use frequently. For links, I use ahrefs because it has the best crawler.
For analysing keyword difficulty, I use Moz because I'm very used to the metric so I understand it well. It doesn't matter which one you use but its important that you use the same one consistently.
For analysis, I just use Google keyword planner.

damponting44

1.Google PageSpeed Insights. Check the speed and usability of your site on multiple devices. ...
2.Moz Local Listing Score. ...
3.Keywordtool.io. ...
4.Google Analytics. ...
5.Google Webmaster Tools + Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
6.Open Site Explorer. ...
7.Google Keyword Planner. ...
8.Google.com in an Incognito Window.

Abhinavjain

Keyword research tools, the best SEO tools are Moz, Raven Tools, Web CEO Online and SEMrush.
Link building tools, the best SEO tools are Moz, Raven Tools, SEMrush, UpCity and Cognitive SEO.
For competitive analysis, the best SEO tools are Moz, Raven Tools, Web CEO Online and Traffic Travis.

discountmart

I use a variety of tools to optimize websites for search engines. Some of the tools I use include keyword research tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush to identify relevant keywords and assess their search volume and competition. I also use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track website performance, monitor traffic, and identify any issues that may affect SEO. Additionally, I utilize tools like Moz and Screaming Frog for website audits, backlink analysis, and technical SEO. These tools help me to understand the current state of a website's SEO and develop strategies for improvement.

I also use tools for on-page optimization, such as Yoast SEO and SEOPress for WordPress websites, to optimize meta tags, headings, and content structure. For content optimization, tools like Surfer SEO and Clearscope help me to analyze top-performing content and guide the creation of high-quality, SEO-friendly content. In addition, I leverage tools like BuzzSumo and Ubersuggest for content ideation and identifying trending topics in a particular niche. Lastly, for link building and outreach, I use tools like Pitchbox and BuzzStream to manage relationships with influencers and website owners. These tools help me to streamline the outreach process and track the progress of link building campaigns.

gurujeet

There are Different Free Tools to use in SEO:

1.Screaming Frog: The Screaming Frog SEO Spider allows you to quickly crawl, analyze and audit a site from an onsite SEO perspective and where you can easily miss a redirect, meta refresh or duplicate page issue.it is mainly for on page SEO.

2.Webmaster Tool(Google Search Console): It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.

3.Keyword planner: Keyword Planner is totally free AdWords tool that helps to build Search Network campaigns by finding keyword ideas and estimating how they may perform.

4.Google Analytics: Google analytic service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.

Free Moz Tool: The SEO Toolbar from Moz gives you quick access to many on-page SEO factors, Domain & Page Authority plus a quick no follow toggle.

SEO quake: Same work as Moz Tool.

Woorank: To check on page errors.You can create audit report with help of this.

SEO site checkup: To check on page errors.

Backlink watch: To check Backlink.

Broken link check: To check broken link for the website.

W3 validator: To check broken link for the website.

Html validator:
CSS validator:
GTmetrix: It is a free tool that analyzes your page's speed performance. Using PageSpeed and YSlow, GTmetrix generates scores for your pages.
and much more.