Looking for magento commerce host in Mexico City

Started by Nickindred, 01-18-2017, 02:55:28

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

which hosting is best for online shopping site?
I would like to host e-commerce site in Mexico City and need reliable host with real Mexican Ips.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx services?
My site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud, reseller?
  •  

Chersont

I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I definitely would recommend digitalserver.com.mx to any webmasters looking for professional hosting service in Mexico.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
  •  

Herstin

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

I have asked digitalserver.com.mx to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

miaedwards

If you have eCommerce store, then eCommerce hosting is the best option to go with as it specially tailored for eCommerce website so comes up with entire elements which is necessary for online shopping site, however the other hosting plans may offer space and bandwidth but it can't suffice your requirements.

Franburgs

I like digitalserver.com.mx pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything and they offered me a good hosting fit for my sites even $3,000.00MXN/Annual cheaper than I had with my previous host. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
  •  

Lisbently

Can say that digitalserver.com.mx have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come:
- 99.9% network and server uptime guarantee,
- 24/7 professional customer tech support,
- powerful and fast servers.
I like this host. + they have servers located in Mexico - it's cool.