European virtual server providers?

Started by Nickindred, 01-18-2017, 02:58:05

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

Good day everyone!
Do you know any decent European virtual server provider?
I bare in mind libertyvps.net but still hesitate about their performance and support team.
What do you know about them? Any other recommendations?
  •  

Chersont

How much disk space, ram and bandwidth do you require? Linux or Windows VPS?

What is your budget?

The only reliable EU web host I know is QHoster.com. It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 7 months now (have VPS account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
  •  

Herstin

One of my friends recommended me to try Libertyvps.net bitcoin web hosting services. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

!-! I must say that Libertyvps.net will pass on the savings to you, OP: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
  •  

Lisbently

You can trust dcxv.com - support was responsive and explained me everything I needed to know.
They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.