Affiliate programme question

Started by adoria, 01-20-2017, 14:31:23

Previous topic - Next topic

adoriaTopic starter

Hi guys,

I am new here and search for help and possible answer to my question. ::)

I was investigating this problem but did not find a solution.
So, the question is the following: has anybody met an affiliate programme of a software development company? Here we are speaking about PPL system. I work at Adoriasoft software development company and we would like to create an affiliate programme and to see if it works for us. But the problem is that we can pay an affiliate fee only if the customer orders services from us.
So, could you please give a piece of advice how to organize the programme in a proper way.

Thank you so much for your help.
  •  

damponting44

One effective way to structure your affiliate program could be to offer a commission to affiliates for every qualified lead they bring to your company. Instead of waiting for the customer to place an order, you could consider rewarding affiliates for driving potential clients to engage with your services, such as scheduling a consultation or requesting a quote.

To ensure success, it's essential to clearly define what constitutes a qualified lead and to set fair and enticing commission rates. You may also want to provide your affiliates with the necessary marketing materials and support to help them promote your services effectively.