Will this result in a penalty?

Started by HDRmike, 01-23-2017, 17:25:44

Previous topic - Next topic

HDRmikeTopic starter

Hello everyone.  When I am creating a backlink for the site that I want to rank, will i get a penalty if I use my google info when creating the backlink?  Example: I want to guest post on someone's blog and leave a backlink in the post but I have not created a new account and used my Facebook or Google+ account when posting.  Will this result in a penalty?
  •  

Brandfuge

No, this action doesnot result in Ban.
Even Google loves small business owners to share their business. In other words sharing is kind of creating backlinks.

Using of Facebook and Google login does not result in account ban by the website admin, So the link you built will stay longer which improves SEO and traffic.
  •  

damponting44

Unlike a poorly timed slide tackle which often times results in a more or less clear cut decision for a penalty kick, indirect free kicks are given when a player commits an infringement that is less serious in nature.

berto

There will be no problem at all when using Facebook or Google+ account but for guest posting don't make a massive submissions in which obviously related to manipulation.
  •  

sternco

If you mean you linked to your Google+ account in the guest post, I don't think that would lead to a penalty. Least if it's a single case and not used excessively.
  •  

RH-Calvin

It will not result in a penalty. You will benefit by driving good traffic to your webpages from these guest posts.

MRI wisdom

Using your Google or social media account to create backlinks generally won't result in a penalty. It's important to follow search engine guidelines and ensure the backlinks are relevant and of high quality. Focus on providing valuable contributions to the websites where you leave backlinks to avoid penalties.
Best SEO Agency Dubai
  •