How to index all internal links

Started by Rita Jaiswal, 01-24-2017, 03:47:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Rita JaiswalTopic starter

Hello friends,

I have recently checked my backlinks, more than 60 % of backlinks has not indexed in Google, please suggest me how to index all backlinks.

wellliving

The process is as follows:

Download the full directory 'pages' to my PC (manually)
Read all text pages and extract pagenames with namespaces and links (done automatically via Excel)
Do all data management including moving pages when needed with adaption of links (done automatically via Excel)
Upload the modified data to the directoty 'pages', overwriting the existing pages (manually)

This solution now gives me an extremely flexible way for managing a couple of hundred pages of a family tree, including application specific formatting changes, checking data plausibility and adding texts to all or a selection of the pages.

Usman Shani

To index your backlinks on Google, here are a few suggestions:

1. Wait for Google to naturally discover and index your backlinks: Sometimes it takes time for Google to crawl and index new links. Be patient and give it some time.

2. Create high-quality content: By regularly publishing valuable content on your website, you can attract more visitors and encourage them to share and link back to your site, helping increase the chances of your backlinks being indexed.

3. Generate social signals: Sharing your website and its content on social media platforms can potentially attract more attention, leading to increased indexing of your backlinks.

4. Build internal links: By linking to your newly acquired backlinks from other pages on your website, you can help Google discover and index them more quickly.

5. Submit the URLs through Google Search Console: Adding your backlink URLs to the Google Search Console can prompt Google to crawl and index them faster.

6. Use a sitemap: Creating and submitting an XML sitemap that includes your backlink URLs can help search engines discover and index them more efficiently.

7. Check for indexing issues: Make sure there are no technical issues preventing Google from indexing your backlinks. Ensure that your website is properly set up with a robots.txt file and that there are no "noindex" tags on relevant pages.

If you are just starting a new blog, Google does not always crawl your site even if you post every day.

You may think this is biased, but think again. To Google, this is business. Every single time Google crawls a site, they require money and resources to do that. This means that every time Google crawls a site, Google loses money.

Yuga

Use Keyword-Rich Anchor Text.
Link to Important Pages.
That's why smart SEOs strategically link to important pages.
Don't Use The Same Anchor Text For Two Different Pages.
Audit Internal Links With the Google Search Console.
Put Links High Up On Your Page.