Guest Post

Started by parveen, 01-29-2017, 23:24:05

Previous topic - Next topic

parveenTopic starter

Hi there,

I have a query regarding the Guest post.

I have tried guest posting my articles on many websites but I don't get replies from them. In spite of fulfilling all required processes from creating an account with these sites, submitting my articles according to their mentioned guidelines, to emailing them.
But no response is received via email on their part.

Someone, please suggest what should I do to submit my guest post.

Thanks for Advance :)
Thanks & Regards
Parveen
  •  

wellliving

5 Awesome Tips To Set Guest Posting Guidelines
1.Original and unique Content is king :
2.No Affiliate and Referral Links :
3.Website Niche :
4.Word Limit :
5.Encourage Them To Join You :

RH-Calvin

You need to contact relevant blogs for posting your content. You can find hundreds of blog networks that accept guest posts on their website.

hynds

Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;

therealaleech

How many is many? Are you only asking the blog to guest post for the link? If you are, people can usually smell that.

My suggestion:

Find the person who posts for that site and read some of their work. Figure out how you can incorporate some of their work into yours. Once you do, send them the article and let them know you wrote about them. Give them a link first.

You want to build a relationship with them, and not only be in it to ask them for something.

Then, ask them if they need any articles written. Write 2 or 3 articles you think would be great on their blog and give them the choice of being in one or offer them one.

Make easy on them to work with you instead of doing what everyone else is doing - submitting articles and asking for things.
Life is fatal, don't make it futile.
  •  

clapcreative

Hey Dude,

Email to genuine peoples and check their blog where they publish of they are active then email otherwise take any other site there are infinity sites.

amitkedia

Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways:
1. You write a post to appear on another person's blog.
2. Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

envigodigital

A popular blog owner is sometimes buried under guest posting requests. Most of them are from people who want to get a back link and submit poor re-written content, spun articles, articles in bad taste, articles adding no value to their blog. Sometimes it not worth the effort to reply to each such person who wants to add spam to their blogs in exchange of a valuable backlink.
It is the decision of the blog owner if they wish to publish your articles on their blog or not. sometimes they may not be active anymore so your mails may not be answered in time.
But since you say you have tried many times with many bloggers, then I think you should take a good look at your content / language / usefulness etc.

parveenTopic starter

Thanks to all for your suggestions.. :)
Thanks & Regards
Parveen
  •  

sharmaroshni

Before we begin, your first task is to decide what your goal for guest blogging is. Knowing this goal ahead of time is key in determining the right kind of blogs to submit guest posts to.
Typically there are three main goals for guest blogging are:
Positioning yourself as an authority and well-known name in the industry.
Getting exposure (traffic) back to your website.
Building backlinks to your website.