How to improve my website ranking?

Started by telemart, 02-06-2017, 00:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

telemartTopic starter

Hello Friends !! Help me !! How to improve my website ranking? Actually my website fixed at 9th page of search engine there are no any fluctuation on website. So what i do to improve ranking or getting traffic. Thanks

James Fisher

Hello,
You can improve your website ranking by dong SEO, SMM, and PPC. This is the most frequently used methods. I will Suggest you, give more attention or time to SMM(Social Media marketing), as the world is digitalized people are more into Social media. Post more ads, join groups, post photos of your products etc. This will help you to generate leads as well as you website will get more visitors.
  •  

damponting44

1. Publish Relevant Content
2. Update Your Content Regularly
3. Metadata
4. Have a link-worthy site
5. Use alt tags.

ravidubey

Focus on your content, The most important point for your page rank is the content on your site. If your content is original and useful, it will draw more visitors than a page with poor articles. Creating good content is not a simple task, and involves a lot of different factors.

Update your website regularly with new content, Web sites that stagnate and do not stay current will drop in the ranks. If you are writing a blog, try to update at least once a week at the minimum.

Ensure that your content matches your site description and keywords. If readers click away from your site after discovering that the material does not match their search, you will get penalized when they leave quickly.
Hello Guys!!!! My Self Ravi Dubey, working in Digital Marketing as a Digital marketing Manager from last 5 year .Effective Communicator with quick learning abilities.
Signature: http://brandboyz.com/
  •  

gurujeet

Five Ways to Improve your Site's Ranking (SEO)

1. Publish Relevant Content
Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site's authority and relevance.

2. Update Your Content Regularly
You've probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site's relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.

3. Metadata
When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:
* Title Metadata
* Description Metadata
* Keyword Metadata

4. Have a link-worthy site
Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having "click here" links, try writing out the name of the destination. "Click here" has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas "Michigan Tech Enterprise Program" is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.

5. Use alt tags
Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers.

amitkedia

Five Ways To Improve Google Places Page Ranking
1 – Business Listings
2 – Consistent NAP
3 – NAP On Website
4 – Embedded Google Map
5 – Reviews: Evaluate Rankings

arindamdutta16

Search Engine Optimization uses on page and off page technique for web site ranking. On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site. Off page techniques are article submission, classified, social bookmarking, forum posting, blog post and social media optimize. You can get there more backlink and good traffic, that increase your website.

Usman Shani

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    Update Your Content Regularly. ...
    Metadata. ...
    Have a link-worthy site. ...
    Use alt tags.

anjali0222

Write a blog for that keyword and fetch it with the Google webmaster tool and also start link building for the particular keyword along with the blog URL to get an increase in ranking of your website.

vinodkumar

Hello,
You can improve your website ranking by dong SEO, SMM, and PPC. This is the most frequently used methods. I will Suggest you, give more attention or time to SMM(Social Media marketing), as the world is digitalized people are more into Social media. Post more ads, join groups, post photos of your products etc. This will help you to generate leads as well as you website will get more visitors.