How to improve my website ranking?

Started by telemart, 02-06-2017, 00:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

nisith.turakhia

Hi,

Let's have a look at below  way to improve website ranking that not only increase usability on your site, but also help improve SEO ranking:

1. Useful, high quality, relevant content
2. Page load speed
3. Image optimization
4. Header tags
5. Outbound links
6. Different multimedia
7. Broken links
8. Readability
9. Contact us page
10. Site architecture and navigation

Thanks
Nisith Turakhia - Sofware developer and SEO beginner at
custom software development company in india
  •  

hoangrapsoul

Hello,
You can use method SEO, SEM, and PPC for help increase your website . you can advertisements post, join groups, post photographs of your products etc. This will help you create leads as well as you website are certain to get more visitors.

sharmaroshni

Few Tips To Improve Your Website Ranking
* Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
* Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
* Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
* Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
* Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
* Guest Blog.
* Participate in Q+A Sites.

Deepak1

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    Update Your Content Regularly. ...
    Metadata. ...
    Have a link-worthy site. ...
    Use alt tags.
  •  

Neel Patel

Quote from: telemart on 02-06-2017, 00:01:08
Hello Friends !! Help me !! How to improve my website ranking? Actually my website fixed at 9th page of search engine there are no any fluctuation on website. So what i do to improve ranking or getting traffic. Thanks

do you have a knowledge of SEO? what do you know about SEO?
if you are not an expert i suggest you to contact SEO company  to work for your site.

Janvi Singh

Firstly check those websites which are above from your website or which have high rank and then compare your website with them. Then you easily get why your website is fixed on that page and why it is not improving. Do all SEO activity properly as per search engine algorithm then you must get results.

Raj Sharma

SEO, SMO and SMM (Social Media Marketing) are the best ways to increase website traffic and improve ranking as well. Quality Content is one of the most important factor that we consider to improve website ranking. It is considered as a king in SEO process. So, it's necessary to write fresh and unique content in your blog and articles as well as on your website that help you to increase visibility in search results.
  •  

arvind00557

increasing website traffic takes time, you should follow the below tips seriously first.      

Target the long tail keywords      
Write long content of around more than 1000 words on your keywords       
Share your content to social networking sites to generate traffic      
Comment on other blogs and write guest post to build backlinks      
Follow On page and Off page SEO      

Most important thing is write quality content regularly...Content is the king...the more your website is updated the more higher it will rank in future.      

ifixservices

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
Update Your Content Regularly. You've probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content.
Metadata.
Have a link-worthy site.
Use alt tags.

infinitywebsoln

You can follow these steps to improve your website ranking.
1. Publish Relevant Content- Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
2. Update Your Content Regularly- Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site's relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
3. Metadata- it is important for you to review and update Metadata as your site changes over time.
4. Have a link-worthy site- Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having "click here" links, try writing out the name of the destination.
5. Use alt tags- Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions.
  •