My post is de-indexed

Started by dannyrings, 02-06-2017, 11:06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyringsTopic starter

Hi, today when I post new articles in my site. First I saw it on GG search but about 2 hours I don't see it, I paste url of articles on google search but don't see it too. Is my site de-indexed?
And if yes please tell me what i must do?
Thanks
How to build your authority site!
  •  

Usman Shani

Fluxing sometimes can mean Google is testing your site verse the other competitors for that keyword. 

If Google is unable to determine what is the most enjoyed by the end-user so they will allow for you to fluctuate in the SERPS.

dannyringsTopic starter

How to build your authority site!
  •  

claysmithpc

To better search it do like this

Search on google with this query  ( site : yourblogurl.com/url)

Also creating some comment backlinks would give signal to google to crawl it faster.

I hope it helps

ngocptit

Have you got your WordPress site de-indexed from Google? Learn why Google de-indexes a website and what you can do to fix it.

billyjhon

Getting deindexed by Google is awful news, however isn't the apocalypse. On the off chance that you make a move ... Low-quality visitor posting. You procured such a large number of ...

eSage IT

To check whether your site is indexed on Google or not use

- site:URL and search on google

Example  - site:https://www.google.com

There might be some issue due to testing, to confirm whether your post is indexed or not go to search console and search your blog URL in "Inspect any URL in (you URL)"

If this show your page is not available on google, then you need to simple request indexing.

Yuga

If you accidentally use the noindex directive on any of your pages, Google will remove them. You can check this by looking in the <head> tag of each page on your site. This code tells Google not to index the page it's on. Check your settings to make sure Google is given access to crawl your site