How to improve my website ranking?

Started by telemart, 02-07-2017, 00:42:58

Previous topic - Next topic

telemartTopic starter

Hello Friends !! Help me !! How to improve my website ranking? Actually my website fixed at 9th page of search engine there are no any fluctuation on website. So what i do to improve ranking or getting traffic. Thanks

damponting44

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results -

1.Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
2.Update Your Content Regularly. ...
3.Metadata. ...
4.Have a link-worthy site. ...
5.Use alt tags.

mandylopez

Write high quality content that receives social shares.
Do guest blogging
Participate in discussions on topical forums
Acquire backlinks from niche sites with high DA.
Work with your backlink profile
Research competitors. If you need any type of service please check this http://www.staff-india.com/
  •  

amitkedia

Five Ways to Improve your Site's Ranking (SEO)
Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
1. Publish Relevant Content
Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site's authority and relevance.
2. Update Your Content Regularly
You've probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site's relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
3. Metadata
When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:
* Title Metadata
* Description Metadata
* Keyword Metadata
4. Have a link-worthy site
Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having "click here" links, try writing out the name of the destination. "Click here" has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas "Michigan Tech Enterprise Program" is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.
5. Use alt tags
Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers.

Christi Smith

Quote from: telemart on 02-07-2017, 00:42:58
Hello Friends !! Help me !! How to improve my website ranking? Actually my website fixed at 9th page of search engine there are no any fluctuation on website. So what i do to improve ranking or getting traffic. Thanks

In order to improve your website ranking, you need to do strong On Page of the website. And than Off Page submission to build quality of backlink. As we know  Content Marketing plays an important role, so promote your content with the help of quality of content.

Have a combination of backlinks with Dofollow as well as Nofollow backlinks. ANd make sure you are building quality of backlinks with the help of fresh content.
Memorials4u - Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter of beautifully designed Cremation Urns
  •  

hynds

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

arindamdutta16

SEO is actually performed to make the website rank well in search engine by increasing the constant flow of natural traffic. Search Engine Optimization uses two types technique for web site ranking, 1) on page2) off page
On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site.
Off page is process of effort that we take in marketing our i.e. bringing maximum follower to site using marketing technique 1) bookmarking 2)forum posting 3) classified 4)article posting, 5)social networking

Usman Shani

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    Update Your Content Regularly. ...
    Metadata. ...
    Have a link-worthy site. ...
    Use alt tags.

RH-Calvin

Website ranking can be improved by good on page optimization and also by building backlinks from high authority webpages. Content marketing with unique and relevant articles help to optimize keywords and rank your website higher in search engines.

anjali0222

Write a blog for that keyword and fetch it with the Google webmaster tool and also start link building for the particular keyword along with the blog URL to get an increase in ranking of your website