What reliable US web hosts do you know?

Started by Lisbently, 02-09-2017, 01:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need US based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $15/mo.
What can you tell me about HostWinds.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

Nickindred

As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Hostwinds.com is reliable web host, you will be pleased.
  •  

Chersont

They will pass on the savings to you. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Hostwinds is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
  •  

Herstin

If you ask me, I consider QHoster.com to be the best web host with powerful servers located in US.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I recommend hostwinds ssd litespeed hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running. You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price. Rock solid control panel. I've even done a couple of referrals, and gotten a check in the mail for it!
  •