get different links for different pages ?

Started by MartinL, 02-14-2017, 23:44:52

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinLTopic starter

Maybe a dumb question but should I try and get links back to homepage or to the specific page - in my case a product in a shop.

For example I have landing page - that is optimised for example for keywords 1 and 2 . However I also have more specific product pages with information on them regarding keywords 1 and 2.

Using Spyglass - should I try and get links just back to my homepage or specifically to other pages (hope that's explains my question)
  •  

clapcreative

I have been following your blog for some time now and have found it quite informative and also interesting and you have very nice way of expressing the article.Looking forward to another article.

Simi

Quote from: MartinL on 02-14-2017, 23:44:52
Maybe a dumb question but should I try and get links back to homepage or to the specific page - in my case a product in a shop.

For example I have landing page - that is optimised for example for keywords 1 and 2 . However I also have more specific product pages with information on them regarding keywords 1 and 2.

Using Spyglass - should I try and get links just back to my homepage or specifically to other pages (hope that's explains my question)

I think you should try to get links juice to your landing page as well as your favorite pages (pricing page, as an example?). A page with a high domain authority would be easier to be classed within top 10 in Google search results and that does seem like a good news to you, doesn't it?

richardmsmith

I would like to suggest you submit articles and blog on another site.
create a link to the target you just set. To do this, position your cursor on the page where you would like the link to appear, and then go to Insert > Link. In the window that appears, enter the text you would like to appear as a link, and in the URL Field, enter #targetname, where target name is the name of your target. In our example, we would enter #jsmith.

RH-Calvin

You should categorize your link building for different pages of your website. This will help to rank these pages in search engines and get more traffic directly to these internal pages of your website.