Main Website is Showing up in Google Search Results Second page for the domain

Started by mbalaji365, 02-15-2017, 04:34:23

Previous topic - Next topic

mbalaji365Topic starter

Hi i work for one marketing agency, my client website is http://www.globalmarketastro.com and the main keyword else business name u can say is globalmarketastro, when i search with " globalmarketastro" without any spaces in the words the website is displaying in the first page and first result, if i typed the word " global market astro " ( word with spaces ) the page is coming in the second page search results. Can anyone suggest the ways to improve the website rankings to first page for the words with spaces
  •  

Christi Smith

I checked your website with your main keyword, and your website is ranking in the 8th position. And before your sites, website of others are ranking. My suggestion would be do submission with your Brand name as Anchor text. I think this will help you.
Memorials4u - Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter of beautifully designed Cremation Urns
  •  

damponting44

The first thing you should realize about Google is that Google is NOT the Internet. Just because your website does not show up on Google, does not mean it is not on the Internet. Your website can be published live on the Internet without being displayed in Google's search results for a particular keyword.

evejones

Quote from: mbalaji365 on 02-15-2017, 04:34:23
Hi i work for one marketing agency, my client website is http://www.globalmarketastro.com and the main keyword else business name u can say is globalmarketastro, when i search with " globalmarketastro" without any spaces in the words the website is displaying in the first page and first result, if i typed the word " global market astro " ( word with spaces ) the page is coming in the second page search results. Can anyone suggest the ways to improve the website rankings to first page for the words with spaces

As far as SEO is concerned, you need to be very careful while selecting performing keywords for your site and this keyword research will lead you towards your success forming the very first step.

Secondly, it is not certain how your users will search. As you have mentioned "global market astro", it must be your business name and this keyword search will make difference if and only if your users are searching it by your name. If you have brand popularity already, it does not matter if you have or don't have space in between.

sahilmobiloitte

Yes create backlinks on this anchor text which is with space. Create atleast 100 backlinks and see the result. after some time you will see your website on Number 1 on this keyword. Just target this ....
  •  

mariajonas

The very first thing you should do is make sure the website is active. Right now the site isn't loading.
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

John - Smith

The website is still not loading mbalaji365! Will you respond to any of us? or the thread is just for backlinks?  :'(