Seo Content

Started by egenius, 02-17-2017, 04:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

egeniusTopic starter

In SEO, content is major or heart of SEO. But I can not write a content!! 

I can Do Keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page optimization etc

Is that ok? If I still interested in SEO profession?

Need expert suggestion.

Thanks
  •  

damponting44

Webmasters and SEO experts have a saying: "Content is King." It's very true. A website's content, even more so than its products, is what attracts visitors. If you can't write good content yourself, TechKnowSys can help you by providing an author who can write SEO-optimized for your industry.

tyagi

To understand what marketers mean by SEO content, it's helpful to break down the phrase into its component parts: "SEO" refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google.

Thank you!

Happy to Help you.
http://www.bangalorewebdesigningcompany.com
  •  

amitkedia

Content is King & Context is Queen when it comes to SEO. Content plays a major role in the most demanding technique of Search Engine Optimization. As Search Engines purely crawls content while ranking and positioning the website in the search results. It is very important to write a crisp content to engage your target audience to admire your presence and retain the customer on the website for a longer time.

richardmsmith

Content is the life and blood of a website and all that a site is in essence.In simpler terms, if your content is not satisfying a visitor, you have made Google look like the bad guy with lousy results and in turn,Google brings you lower in their rankings to avoid the risk of dissatisfying more of their clients.

MVMInfotech18

Quote from: egenius on 02-17-2017, 04:14:16

Need expert suggestion.

Thanks

You do Keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page optimization etc activities but if you want to become SEO expert then you need to learn content writing.

TangelThor

Hi...!

Website Content for SEO Purposes
Blog posts for SEO Purposes and Niche Targeting
Product and category descriptions
Online Press Releases
Youtube Videos for SEO
Website Content Audits and Re-optimization Suggestions
LinkedIn Posts
Article Directory Posts
e-Newsletter Design
e-Newsletter Content

Thanks...
  •  

Neel Patel

It is okay. if you are good in rest no need to be worried. in most of the companies, they have expert content writers so the content part will be managed by content writers.

Quote from: egenius on 02-17-2017, 04:14:16

Need expert suggestion.

Thanks

Lishmalinyjames

SEO works by optimizing your site for the search engine that you want to rank for, whether it's Google, Bing, Amazon or YouTube. ... (For example, Google has over 200 ranking factors in their algorithm.) In most cases, when people think "search engine optimization", they think "Google SEO".