Any good and reliable web host in Greece?

Started by Chersont, 02-21-2017, 02:05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

which hosting is best for online shopping site?
I would like to host e-commerce site in Greece and need reliable host with real Greek Ips.
What can you say about lionhost.gr services?
My site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud, reseller?
  •  

Herstin

When it comes to hosting an e-commerce site in Greece, it is important to consider a few factors such as reliability, performance, and the availability of Greek IPs. While I don't have specific information about lionhost.gr services, I can provide you with some general guidance.

For an online shopping site powered by Magento, it is recommended to choose a hosting provider that offers specialized Magento hosting solutions. These types of hosting plans are optimized for Magento's unique requirements, including fast page load speeds and robust security measures.

In terms of hosting options, shared hosting may not be ideal for an e-commerce site due to the limited resources and potential performance issues. Private hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), and cloud hosting can offer more scalability and dedicated resources, making them suitable choices for an e-commerce business.

Additionally, having Greek IPs can be beneficial for targeting a local audience and complying with any regional regulations. It is advisable to check with the hosting provider if they can offer Greek IPs specifically or provide any geolocation options to meet your needs.

To make an informed decision, I recommend researching and comparing different hosting providers in Greece that offer Magento-optimized hosting plans. Look for reviews, testimonials, and consider reaching out to their customer support for more information on their specific services and offerings before making a decision.

These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
Lionhost.gr rates are really affordable! Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Lionhost.gr is amazing. Would recommend these guys to anyone.
It's easy to set up, paypal payments - mean that from Asia my payments are easily done.

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
Overall excellent value.
  •  

Lisbently

One of my friends recommended me to choose lionhost.gr and I decided to give them a try.
Their service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Nickindred

Use the code: 10off for ALL the production line.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for cheap and feature-rich hosting.
I have already suggested lionhost.gr to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.
  •