Is there any Google update released in February 2017 ?

Started by krishnanayak, 02-21-2017, 02:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

krishnanayakTopic starter

Hi everyone !! Is there any Google update released in February 2017 ? Because my whole sites ranking going down i don't not why? please suggest some solution.

Intuz

No, there is nothing updated as per reports in February 2017. You can check all past and get information on upcoming updates here in the blog https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

Christi Smith

Quote from: krishnanayak on 02-21-2017, 02:13:34
Hi everyone !! Is there any Google update released in February 2017 ? Because my whole sites ranking going down i don't not why? please suggest some solution.

Yes, there was unconfirmed update which was expected to the penguin roll out update. This update was near 1st week of February. Still there is no confirmation form Google team regarding this update, hence it is named as unconfirmed update.
Memorials4u - Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter of beautifully designed Cremation Urns
  •  

Usman Shani

Google Search Algorithm Update February 7th but it is not confirmed but later of this month 21st have been A Google Phantom Update i think for information please check out seo round table.

jahanzaibkhan

Yes, there was unsubstantiated refresh which was relied upon to the penguin take off refresh. This refresh was almost the first week of February. Still, there is no affirmation shape Google group on this refresh. Thus it is named as unverified refresh.
groupbuyseo [nofollow] ,topseotools.tech [nofollow]
  •  

Đào tạo seo Mr Hieu

I'm not sure if google has updated the information, but I found that my keyword rankings are getting higher  !-! !-! !-!
khóa học seo [nofollow] | dạy seo tại nhà [nofollow]
  •  

MattCarlson

There are people continuously updating their own websites and who knows if they are getting SEO help on their end. It's a constant competition my friend and we need to be on top of our game with out without Google updates! Keep vigilant and keep updating your pages so that you can maintain your rankings. Or else other people will have a chance to get to the top.
Drinks 5 cups of coffee before lunch to get started
  •  

brentclark2003

google officically announced about this fred update, it's about the content of website :d

deekumar0203

Imagine this for a while. You spent all your energy, and somehow you managed to bring your website to Google's first page. You finally sleep with peace. Next day you wake up and walaah, you are on page 25. How will that make you feel? Excited right? Haha, I know. Well here is your chance to prevent yourself from happening something like this. Google is working on a new algorithm update. Unofficial news is already leaked on Black Hat World forums,