Why Bounce Rate Dropped in Analytics..?

Started by clapcreative, 02-21-2017, 06:21:33

Previous topic - Next topic

clapcreativeTopic starter

Hello friends,

I want to know that Why Bounce Rate Dropped in Analytics..? Is this good or bad ?

admissioninfo123

For example, imagine you have a page with great content and that content is about a service, or a product you offer and that I need. I come to that page directly from Google SERP, I briefly read the info about your product or service and I was converted into a customer within 45 seconds. Will 45 seconds of me staying on your page and then being converted into a customer bad for you? The answer is NO!

SEO.Ninja

The reason behind the dropping of bounce rate in Analytics is only the website engagement. Somewhere your website is not good, it could be in terms of design, features etc. That is why visitors visit the website and go back soon, which reduces the bounce rate of website.

riyaarora1266

• Could be bots/crawlers/scrapers.
  • Have the number of organic visitors dropped?
  • Were any changes made to Analytics (e.g., ABR)?
newbielink:https://www.perfectprofile.net/search-jobs/seo-jobs-in-hyderabad [nonactive]
  •  

miaedwards

Bounce rate should be low. If the bounce rate is low, then it shows that the visitors are spending more time on your website which is a good sign for the webmaster. This is will your website get better ranking in search engine.

hrishivardhan

If your bounce rate of the site is dropped than you should be happy as never before. that will be very good sign
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

arindamdutta16

I think the SEO always have a track of their site bounce rate. Bounce rate indicate how many visitor on our site move without waiting for more than a sec. For reducing bounce rate you have place unique and interesting content on your site and try to inter link the keyword with other page so that he could manage to click the keyword for his better use.

vinodkumar

For example, imagine you have a page with great content and that content is about a service, or a product you offer and that I need. I come to that page directly from Google SERP, I briefly read the info about your product or service and I was converted into a customer within 45 seconds. Will 45 seconds of me staying on your page and then being converted into a customer bad for you? The answer is NO!

surya kumar

bounce rate is average time spent by user on your site. So your bounce rate is dropped means you have to check the pages which are getting good traffic and doesn't attract or make user in-comfort to stay on your site So you have to take a look on content or any issues with site loading like these things. If reduce these then it in controls.
  •  

deekumar0203

The most common question from every analysts is 'Where did my website traffic go?'. And this generally is more important for a publisher since their bottom line is directly linked to the page views. Following are the ways to find out drop offs in page views.

Do comparisons that are divisible by 7 days.
    Check the drop offs difference by comparing 'referral traffic' and 'organic traffic'.
    Comparing 'reverse date' data will help.
    Use built-in advance segmentation for direct traffic.
    Compare the traffic range between desktop visitors and mobile visitors.
    Sometimes they might have dropped in the wrong tracking code across a wide number of mobile and desktop sites. Which means, it isn't a traffic problem but a tracking problem.