Is changes of web page content harm of good for website Ranking?

Started by telemart, 02-21-2017, 22:39:21

Previous topic - Next topic

telemartTopic starter

Hello All !! Is changes of web page content harm of good for website Ranking? actually i changed my web page content after changes my domain URL invisible and show its internal page so suggest why my domain URL invisible.

therealaleech

Yes, changing anything on your page after it's ranked could harm your ranking.

But, if the changes are good quality changes, it'll only harm your ranking temporarily. Your ranking will come back.
Life is fatal, don't make it futile.
  •  

miaedwards

Yes changing anything will have their effects on search ranking. It can be good and bad as well all the thing depends upon the quality of content and interlinking. The information that you have put on your website should be informative and UI should be simple so that user should get the information what he/she is looking for. Whenever you update the website content don't experiment with url structure.

friendhrm

Yes, changing anything on your page after it's ranked could harm your ranking.

But, if the changes are good quality changes, it'll only harm your ranking temporarily. Your ranking will come back

julia timpi

There might be a sudden drop in rankings after making any changes in your site content, including H1s. Content is a critical ranking factor, and all the webpages rank based on content. Any changes in it are likely to cause fluctuations in rankings
  •