Social Bookmarking vs. Backlinks

Started by John Cage, 02-23-2017, 02:03:25

Previous topic - Next topic

John CageTopic starter

I have a question that is: Which is more important (better) in offpage SEO, social bookmarking or backlinks?
Thank you very much! :)
newbielink:http://www.resellingwhizkidreview.com [nonactive]
  •  

Usman Shani

Website like Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, et cetera were ideal for advertisers. They had very little filter past group upvotes, and here's the thing; a connection on one of those locales didn't vanish in light of the fact that nobody voted it up. It simply settled to the base, saw via web crawlers however not by clients. The backlink was still valid.

arindamdutta16

Social bookmarking is one of the top link building strategies. Bookmark is best source of backlink and traffic. You will be able to improve your website's Google ranking by improving your link popularity through social bookmarking. It is very beneficial to get the traffic, back links and high PR for your site. There are many social bookmarking sites like digg, Diggo, Delicious and many more. You can promote your site as well with the social bookmarking.

damponting44

A bookmarking administration can effectively be utilized to drive more movement to your site. In the event that web-based social networking SEO is done appropriately, it is a simple and economical intends to pull in more watchers to your webpage. More income from Google Adsense and other paid for online promotions can be gotten. Care must be given to how advertising is done through web-based social networking, so you are not seen as a spammer or restricted.

swikriti.sharma09

I would rather treat SOcial Bookmarking as only a supplementary technique and not a primary technique for getting backlinks

If you ask me whether I am with social bookmarking or backlinks I would say Backlinks.

Because the days when social bookmarking will skyrocket your site are long gone.

richardmsmith

Backlinks are used in the algorithms that engines apply in assigning a rank to a web page. Backlinks coming from bookmarking services are considered natural and therefore they can improve your ranking. They are usually accompanied by descriptive text, which is even better, because keywords can be identified.

organictextiles

Hi

Generally, backlinks are used in the algorithms that engines apply in assigning a rank to a web page. Backlinks coming from bookmarking services are considered natural and therefore they can improve your ranking. They are usually accompanied by descriptive text, which is even better, because keywords can be identified.

https://www.organictextiles.com/
  •  

bachynskijosh

Quote from: John Cage on 02-23-2017, 02:03:25
I have a question that is: Which is more important (better) in offpage SEO, social bookmarking or backlinks?

In my testing, backlinks still have more power, but you have to know how to do them properly.
Social is pretty good though, if you get Facebook traffic cooking in alright and they like what they find you get sales out of it too!
For more free SEO education please go to my weekly Youtube show: youtube.com/jbachyns
  •  

Thomaspeter

The web pages we bookmarked at social bookmarking sites is considered as a quality backlink in the eyes of search engines. And we all know that the quality backlinks helps us to increase blog traffic and Google Page Rank. That's why SEO professionals include SB in their search engine optimization practices.
  •  

John - Smith

you can't compare both.  :o

Off-page activities are for backlinks. and even in social bookmarking, you will get backlinks.
without doing social bookmarking how can you get a link from social sites? so don't compare them.

Quote from: John Cage on 02-23-2017, 02:03:25