100% On-Page with Good Banklinks, Still site not ranking

Started by towertech, 02-24-2017, 05:14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

towertechTopic starter

Hi,

I have one website which is 2 year old and since I am working on it.

Website has a 100% On-page SEO and Number of Good Banklinks.

But still this not rank well, while keywords are low and medium based competition.

Thanks

hoangrapsoul

Quote from: towertech on 02-24-2017, 05:14:54
Hi,

I have one website which is 2 year old and since I am working on it.

Website has a 100% On-page SEO and Number of Good Banklinks.

But still this not rank well, while keywords are low and medium based competition.

Thanks
Hi towertech, On page SEO is one of the most important processes you can use, not only for achieving better rankings but also for running successful Internet marketing campaigns. However, this isn't enough, you should use off-page SEO to help better rankings, you should use PBN :)

ShaliniVerma

It's unfortunate to hear that your website is not ranking well despite having good on-page SEO and a number of quality backlinks. There can be several reasons why this is happening. Here are a few things you could consider:

1. Content Quality: Make sure the content on your website is high-quality, relevant, and engaging. Search engines prioritize websites that provide valuable information to users.

2. Keyword Optimization: Have you optimized your website for the right keywords? Revisit your keyword strategy and ensure you're targeting the most relevant ones.

3. User Experience: Is your website user-friendly and easy to navigate? A good user experience can positively impact your search rankings.

4. Technical SEO: Check if there are any technical issues with your website that might be affecting your rankings. Ensure your website is mobile-friendly, loads quickly, and doesn't have broken links.

5. Competitor Analysis: Analyze your competitors who are ranking well for the same keywords. Learn from their strategies and see if there's anything you can improve upon.

6. Backlink Quality: While having a good number of backlinks is important, the quality of those backlinks matters too. Ensure that the backlinks you have are from reputable and relevant sources.

7. Patience: SEO takes time. It's possible that your website simply needs more time to gain traction in search rankings. Keep working on improving your website and giving it time to establish authority.

few additional suggestions to potentially improve your website's rankings:

1. Local SEO: If your website targets a specific location, ensure that you have optimized it for local search. This includes adding your business information accurately to online directories, claiming your Google My Business listing, and obtaining reviews from local customers.

2. Social Media Presence: Develop a strong social media presence and use platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote your website and engage with your target audience. Social signals can indirectly impact search rankings.

3. Content Marketing: Invest in creating high-quality and shareable content that aligns with your target audience's interests. This can help attract more organic traffic and increase the likelihood of getting natural backlinks.

4. User Engagement: Encourage user engagement on your website through comments, shares, and social media interactions. Increased user engagement signals to search engines that your website is valuable and relevant.

5. Analyze Metrics: Utilize tools like Google Analytics to analyze metrics such as bounce rate, time spent on page, and conversion rates. By understanding how users interact with your website, you can make informed decisions on improving its performance.

6. Mobile Optimization: With more and more users accessing the internet through mobile devices, it's crucial to optimize your website for mobile responsiveness. Provide a seamless experience across different screen sizes and ensure fast loading times for mobile users.

7. Seek Professional Help: If you've tried various strategies and still struggle to achieve desirable rankings, consider seeking professional assistance from experienced SEO consultants or agencies who can conduct a comprehensive analysis and recommend tailored solutions for your website.
http://rvtechnologies.co.in/
  •  

itsjohnthronton

Mention the website here because without that we can only make guesses and if you do mention it, I can take a quick analysis of your website, its structure, on-page and off-page SEO and see what I can tell you with that.