Guest Blogging

Started by EmmaMckay, 02-27-2017, 05:19:30

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaMckayTopic starter

What are the best guest blogging website?
newbielink:https://www.webstreamworld.uk/solutions/webinar-service-providers [nonactive] | newbielink:https://www.webstreamworld.uk/ [nonactive]
  •  

ORLOVA

The first step to creating a list of authority blogs in your niche is to search Google for keyword phrases describing your niche and add the unique, high quality sites that show up in the first 200 results.

RH-Calvin

Guest blogging is a good way to build your website presence in search engines. It helps to promote your content and build good traffic from various webpages. The best guest blogging websites are:

WordPress
Blogger
Hub pages
Squido lens
Jimdo
Tumblr

SEO.Ninja

There are some blogging website through which we can easily enhance our website ranking:-
1. Rebel Mouse.
2. Social Media Examiner.
3. Huffington post.
4. Forbes.
5. Inc.

vinodkumar

Thanks dear
Quote from: SEO.Ninja on 02-28-2017, 03:43:40
There are some blogging website through which we can easily enhance our website ranking:-
1. Rebel Mouse.
2. Social Media Examiner.
3. Huffington post.
4. Forbes.
5. Inc.

SerenMckay

There are numerous guest blogging websites available, each with its own unique focus and target audience. Some popular options include:

1. Forbes: A well-known platform for industry experts and thought leaders.
2. Huffington Post: Covers a wide range of topics and accepts guest contributions.
3. Entrepreneur: Focuses on business and entrepreneurship-related content.
4. Inc.: Similar to Entrepreneur, it focuses on business and startups.
5. Medium: A versatile platform that allows users to share content on various topics.
6. Mashable: Primarily focused on technology, digital culture, and entertainment.
7. TechCrunch: Offers insights and news related to the tech industry.

more guest blogging websites that you may find valuable:

1. Moz: Focuses on SEO, digital marketing, and online business.
2. HubSpot: Covers inbound marketing, sales, and customer service topics.
3. Search Engine Journal: Offers insights on search engine optimization and digital marketing.
4. Copyblogger: Focuses on content marketing, writing, and blogging advice.
5. Social Media Examiner: Covers social media marketing strategies and tactics.
6. Smashing Magazine: Focuses on web design and development.
7. Psychology Today: A platform for contributors to share expertise in psychology and mental health.

few more guest blogging websites you can explore:

1. Lifehаck: Focuses on self-improvement, productivity, and personal development.
2. Fast Company: Covers business, technology, and innovation.
3. The Next Web: Offers insights on technology, startups, and digital trends.
4. Business Insider: Covers business, finance, and current events.
5. Mashable: Features technology, digital culture, and entertainment news.
6. Engadget: Focuses on consumer electronics, gadgets, and technology news.
7. Smashing Magazine: Specializes in web design, development, and user experience.

and:

1. Forbes Technology Council: Focuses specifically on technology-related topics.
2. Smart Blogger: Offers advice on blogging, writing, and content marketing.
3. MarketingProfs: Covers various aspects of marketing, including digital marketing, content marketing, and social media.
4. B2B Marketing: Focuses on business-to-business marketing strategies and best practices.
5. Social Media Today: Covers topics related to social media marketing, digital advertising, and social media trends.
6. Adweek: Focuses on advertising, marketing, and media industry news and insights.
7. UX Collective: Specializes in user experience design and research.

ronaldallanp

Quote from: RH-Calvin on 02-28-2017, 01:17:42
Guest blogging is a good way to build your website presence in search engines. It helps to promote your content and build good traffic from various webpages. The best guest blogging websites are:

WordPress
Blogger
Hub pages
Squido lens
Jimdo
Tumblr

Question. If I make a blog in blogger, and I re-post my articles there and put "This article was originally published on" (for backlinks) in the end of the content, will it be good?
How to start a blog and make money, visit blogtrainee.com
For android tips, visit androidscrib.com
  •  

steffidsouza46

"Guest posting" means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

zanuda

Quote from: ronaldallanp on 05-08-2017, 21:48:55If I make a blog in blogger, and I re-post my articles there and put "This article was originally published on" (for backlinks) in the end of the content, will it be good?
No. Eventually Google would pessimise one of the sites for having copied content. And you might even end up with your main site being pessimised. Do rewrite and add some other posts without links (to your satellite).

priya456

Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs.

Best guest Blogging Sites:
1.ShoutMeLoud
2.Content Marketing Institue
3.HubSpot
4.Outbrain
5.Copyblogger.com
6.Moz Blog
7.Kissmetrics
8.The Huffington Post
9.The Sits girls
10.HellBound Bloggers