Guest Blogging

Started by EmmaMckay, 02-27-2017, 05:19:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio94

I think it's impossible to decide the best guest blogging websites. In terms of rating, we can only comparatively rate a site quality via its DR or DA/PA.
Still, the problem is that the guest blogging sites need to have relevant content to our ranking sites. And so I guess the best way to decide whether a guest blogging site is good enough or not is to check out its ratings and its popularity in the world.

n4098

To check the guest blogging website check this link- https://bloggerspassion.com/list-of-100-plus-blogs-that-allows-guest-blogging/

steffidsouza46

Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways: You write a post to appear on another person's blog. Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

reputationplanners

wordpress
hubspot
shout me loud

Post Merge: 08-11-2017, 04:13:26

Guest posting is very good technique to get backlinks. You can post your links on sites with high DA. You can ask the owner or editors to provide a do follow link so you can get that link juice which will definitely help in increasing your ranking.

Janvi Singh

Guest blogging is the best option to get links and increase engagement. But for this, you need great content that accepts by the good guest posting sites. Some best guest blogging sites-
Hubspot
kissmetric
Copyblogger
Shoutmeloud

SEO.Ninja

Guest blogging is a very effective way to establish your online authority. By doing so you can generate a considerable amount of traffic on the website, generate leads, expand your social and personal network, as well as enhance your content marketing. Some of the popular websites for guest blogging are:
Medium.com
Linkedin Pulse
Business Insider.com
Entrepreneur.com
Forbes.com
Inc.com