What kind of backlink is the best For My website?

Started by jasminekour12, 02-28-2017, 05:30:54

Previous topic - Next topic

jasminekour12Topic starter

Hello friends,

Intuz

It depends on your website industry.
The most common and most valuable links should be from high authority domains from your niche industry,
It may be a guest post, any blog post or articles, forum post, community links etc.

rida1

There are many ways to gets a backlink for your site but search engine only considers Dofollow links and those sites have content related to your site, below is the list of activities you should start with.

• Be more active on different social media platforms and promote your brand on them.
  • Comment on do follow blogs and make sure these blogs are relevant to your own site.
  • Ask questions related to your site in Answer Sites
  • Submit your site to top niche directories.
  • Guest blogging: It is also a great way to build quality one-way links to your websites. the backlinks built through guest blogging are high quality and authority.
  • I also recommend you read other important blogs of your industry that can assist you in creating good content marketing strategies for business.

Google is priorities your backlink profile on the basis of below criteria.

• Relevance – including the site, page, and link.
  • The domain author/Page Rank of the site and the page authority/Page Rank of the page (assuming the relevance checks out).
  • The placement of the link – natural versus shoe-horned, helpful for the user versus obvious link building, etc.
  • The anchor text. ( most important it should be natural)
  • Link quality

•  

ravidubey

One way backlinks is helpful for a website as they help to build one way traffic for your business. This helps to build your keyword ranking and also create good traffic to your website.
Hello Guys!!!! My Self Ravi Dubey, working in Digital Marketing as a Digital marketing Manager from last 5 year .Effective Communicator with quick learning abilities.
Signature: http://brandboyz.com/
  •  

RH-Calvin

One way backlinks are helpful for a website as they help to build one way traffic for your business. This helps to build your keyword ranking and also generate good traffic to your website.

sudiptasen

First, backlinks remain a vital quality ranking signal for search engines. A recent study of 15,000 competitive keywords by Moz found that almost all of the web pages with high page rank had an external, high quality link pointing at them. O0 :))
  •  

RosaJBrassell

You should create as many as kind of backlink you can. However, these backlinks must be quality backlinks, it means that these backlinks are from websites have high PR OF DA. You can make a search query "list of high PR, DA websits" on Google to see which websites are.

samuelroy

It is depends on website and industries
I suggest Unique and quality backlinks are more helpful for your website.

surya kumar

After seeing into your sig you are astrology site it's more good and better you to get links from Astrology websites, horocope sites, like sites with same niche as you have. A better thing you can do is make some great content on your targeted audience and the content at some  level should be optimized and promote it on social media It works more enough than unnecessary link building.
  •  

hynds

Quote from: jasminekour12 on 02-28-2017, 05:30:54
Hello friends,

I think those are links from forums, websites, blogs that related to your site's content or in the same market you're in. And links from edu or gov sites are also high quality too.