What to do for indexing my site in Google?

Started by latestnews, 02-28-2017, 22:15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

latestnewsTopic starter

Hi Friend !! Help me for indexing sites in Google !! I did all the things for indexing but Google crawling my sites but not indexing still my website so what i do please suggest me thanks.

damponting44

A website or app :-

1.Add your URL – Submit your website for inclusion in Google's index.
2.App crawling – Get your app indexed by Google.
3.Search Console – Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
4.Structured data – Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.

Talk Digital

Crawling and indexing are processes which can take some time and which rely on many factors. In general, we cannot make predictions or guarantees about when or if your URLs will be crawled or indexed. When looking at a site's indexing in Search Console, make sure that you have both the "www" and the "non-www" versions (like "www.example.com" and "example.com") verified.In general, the most common reason that a site is not indexed is because it's just too new --be patient.Here are the other common reasons why a website or parts of a website might not be indexed yet:

- A website might not be well connected through multiple links from other sites on the web.
- The design of the website might make crawling and indexing difficult.
- Perhaps it was temporarily unavailable when we attempted to crawl? You might find crawl errors in Search Console in this case.
- Verify that the website complies with our Webmaster Guidelines and hasn't been hаcked or otherwise modified by a third party.
- In very rare cases, it might be that content previously hosted on a domain name is causing issues. In this case, you may wish to submit a reconsideration request detailing the change of content and ownership.
- If the website recently moved to a different address, make sure that you follow our guidelines for moving a site.
- It's possible that a previous owner or someone else with access to the website requested removal through Search Console. You can cancel these requests by going to "Site configuration" / "Crawler access" / "Remove URLs" in your Search Console account.   
  •  

admissioninfo123

Please follow the below steps .........

Add your URL – Submit your website for inclusion in Google's index.
    App crawling – Get your app indexed by Google.
    Search Console – Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
    Structured data – Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.

nisith.turakhia

Hi,

The Below Step Follow Fir Indexing Your Site

1.Enter your URL on Google's URL submission page.
2.Link to new content from a blog.
3.Allow visitors to share your content
4.Verify your site with Google Search Console.
5.Verify alternate domains.
6.Use Google Search Console to track your website

Thanks
Nisith Turakhia - Sofware developer and SEO beginner at
custom software development company in india
  •  

markmilian

Submit your site at google webmaster tools is the fastest way to get your site indexed . If your site is new, you should be patience
  •  

hoangrapsoul

Add it through Google Webmaster tool and you can specify in your tag the frequency that you want Google to crawl your site.

Providing the home page URL to Google doesn't guarantee you that all your pages will be accessible by Google. You have two options: 1) internal links to make sure that all your pages are accessible through a path of hyperlinks, 2) create a sitemap.xml. The second option is  cleaner and safer.

sharmaroshni

To submit your site URL to Google
First, simply log in to your Google account
Then, navigate to Submit URL in Webmaster Tools. Enter your URL, click the "I'm not a robot" box
Then, click the "Submit Request" button.
To submit your site to Bing, use this link, which simultaneously submits to Yahoo as well.