How to check backlink of my blog?

Started by Christi Smith, 03-02-2017, 04:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

brentclark2003

This site >> openlinkprofiler.org will help you to check backlinks of our site/blog. but some backlinks may not be indexed by openlinkprofiler.org.

Alternative Method to check backlinks indexed by Google search engine
Logon to
https://www.google.com/webmasters/
click on "search traffic " which is on right side bar. Then click on "Links to your site".
It show all domains directing to your site.

Neo_5678

1st register your blog on google webmaster then you will be able to see the actual backlinks of you blogs. yes of-course no doubt that you can see your backlink on available internet lot of tools but they will never give the exact your backlinks list. yes you can get idea from there. 

ClickPoint

Also you can check your blog links in google, by searching
Open google.com.
Search for the below query.
links:domain.com

It will provide the approx number of back links.

samuelroy

Openlinkprofiler
Small SEO Tools
Backlinkwatch

These tools are best to check the backlinks of your site.

steffidsouza46

My list of the best free online backlink checker websites which will help you to check the number of backlinks to your blog or website. Ahref is one o them I personally will suggest for this tool because I having rich experience for this app.

Webdaadi

How to Check your Backlinks Site

• None of these sites can give you a 100% list of the links you have pointing back to your site.

• Definitely don't try to compare the numbers you get from each one of these tools.

• Don't check multiple times a day, or even a week.

• Check your competitors backlinks.

• Many of these sites have subscription plans if you want to get the full range of features.

LinkDiagnosis.com
ahrefs.com
majestic.com

Joe S

One of the best tools I ever used is Ahrefs. It seems that you are on that stage, when using tools that cost so much, is not the best idea.
You can try SEMRush (it has 10 free domain checks/per day), but I'm not sure that SEMRush will show you data for your new websites (usually it works better on websites, who already gained some traffic and visitors). Besides, it's not so accurate as Ahrefs.

So.... if you have no significant budget, you can use information about Links to your site from Search Console + try to search for your brand name into different search engines (Hint: Google has a lot of additional search operators for advanced search, they can help a lot).
  •  

seobox

backlinkwatch.com is a free online tool to check your blog backlinks. But the most negative of it is you need some skills to export the lists.
I recommend seoprofiler.com, it has more option about the website backlinks and they can be exported. You can do more analysis in the offline excel file. The free version can export backlinks under 1000 amount.

Cathe2525

Hello

Use the screaming frog software tool (its free) and efficient for your marketing purpose.

Give a try ..

newbielink:http://www.telecentric.co.uk/panasonic-telephone-system/ [nonactive] Make Your Business Reputable :)
  •  

Lauren Shawn

I mostly use SE Ranking and Ahrefs to check the backlinks for my blog. I must say that these tools are undisputed champions among the others. Biggest link index+ rank tracking every day makes them monsters. !-!
  •