Best European VPS hosts you know?

Started by Franburgs, 03-03-2017, 03:08:24

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need EU based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space - budget is $15/mo.
What can you tell me about Lusovps.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  •  

Lisbently

You need to widen the range of your search. On the account of the fact, I can recommend:
- Rareservers.com
- Dcxv.com
Their servers are located in Europe. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Nickindred

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I am impressed by Wаrez-host.com Netherlands VPS, Sweden VPS and Bulgaria VPS hosting solutions.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
  •  

Chersont

Their server locations are: -Canada, -Singapore, -USA, -Portugal, -France, -Germany, -United Kingdom, -Netherlands
100% satisfied with lusovps.com services. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Using the code: 400FFTILLAPRIL, you will get 40% discount on the first month on any product.
  •  

miaedwards

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting service provider in the UK then I'll suggest you to find the one who offers you quality hardware with 24X7 premium tech-support and proactive monitoring with a 99.99 % uptime guarantee. There are some other factors also which plays an important in making a web host a reliable hosting provider, recently I have come across a very nice blog wherein all the top hosting provider from the UK are collected and compared on the basis of their product, service and offered price, this may help you to choose the best web hosting provider
http://www.thebestwebhostinguk.com/find-the-best-vps-hosting-service-provider-in-uk-complete-comparison-2017/ [nofollow]

Herstin

I don't have anything bad to say about lusovps.com VPS hosting service.

I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
They have easy to use interface.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •