Do Backlinks Still Boost Up Ranking?

Started by itsjohnthronton, 03-03-2017, 06:27:30

Previous topic - Next topic

itsjohnthrontonTopic starter

Hi,

I have been out in SEO and now making a comeback after around 6 months. As we all know, SEO changes every minute so I wanted to know if backlinks are still the main ranking factors or not.

Plus, please share the linking strategies that are working for you right now. Like, social bookmarking, profile backlinks etc.

miaedwards

Backlinks plays an important in boosting the ranking in search engine. Every backlink that you will build will be considered as one reference for your website that will increase your visibility in search engine.

ShaliniVerma

yeah
backlinks always boost up the Ranking for every website.
http://rvtechnologies.co.in/
  •  

itsjohnthrontonTopic starter

Alright, what kind of backlinks are to date boosting the website rankings? I mean forum links, profile links etc ..

Isabella

maybe. depending on the quality of the site which became a source of backlinks. If the site is bad then your website is also bad, and vice versa.

miaedwards

Quote from: itsjohnthronton on 03-07-2017, 04:26:55
Alright, what kind of backlinks are to date boosting the website rankings? I mean forum links, profile links etc ..

Every backlink to your website is counted as a vote for your site. So always make sure whenever you are getting any reference to your website should be from reputed domain so that it should hamper your website 

hoangrapsoul

Yes! Having high quality backlinks can greatly help your site in ranking and can help your domain authority increase as well. When you focus on creating relevant links within the text of your site by getting backlinks, it gives you more search engine value which in turn will help increase the traffic to your site, increase your domain authority, and help you rank better in search engines.

When you increase the amount of outbound links from your site, you will not only increase the relevancy of your content, but it is also believed to send trust signals to Google and improve SEO ranking.

dewalds86

For the time being yes it still does. You just have to go about doing it smartly.
  •  

AliceFowell89

Hello dear,
Yes, Backlinks still matters.
Actually, quality backlinks build trust on Google search engine.

AaronJacobson

Quote from: itsjohnthronton on 03-03-2017, 06:27:30
Hi,

I have been out in SEO and now making a comeback after around 6 months. As we all know, SEO changes every minute so I wanted to know if backlinks are still the main ranking factors or not.

Plus, please share the linking strategies that are working for you right now. Like, social bookmarking, profile backlinks etc.

Obviously backlink has helped to boost the ranking, but it's not a necessary. you never depend on backlinks, for boost up ranking always update new content, your business related news, upcoming business news, avoid spamming, regular update with social networks.
Sr. Software & Application Developer
  •