Eurodns vs Godaddy..?

Started by hostaddonltd, 01-21-2012, 16:55:30

Previous topic - Next topic

hostaddonltdTopic starter

I'd like to know which domain registrar is more attractive for the web masters: eurodns or godaddy?
Host Addon Ltd [nofollow] | Premium Hosting Services | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting
Free Server Monitoring Service [nofollow]
  •  

sam

The choice between EuroDNS and GoDaddy, as domain registrars, ultimately depends on the specific needs and preferences of webmasters. Here are some factors to consider:

1. Price: GoDaddy often offers promotions and discounts, potentially making it more affordable. However, EuroDNS may have competitive pricing depending on the domain extension.

2. Services: Both EuroDNS and GoDaddy offer a range of services, including domain registration, website building, hosting, and SSL certificates. Consider which services are essential for your needs.

3. Customer Support: It is crucial to review the quality and availability of customer support offered by each registrar, as this can greatly impact your experience in case of any issues or inquiries.

4. User Interface: The usability and user-friendliness of a registrar's platform can make a significant difference. Evaluating the interfaces of EuroDNS and GoDaddy may help determine which one is more attractive to you.

5. Domain Availability: Check the domain extensions available through each registrar to ensure they have the specific extension you desire.

6. Renewal Pricing: Check the renewal pricing for domains, as this can sometimes differ from the initial registration cost. It's important to consider long-term costs when choosing a registrar.

7. Domain Management Features: Evaluate the domain management features offered by both registrars. This includes options for DNS management, domain forwarding, WHOIS privacy, and domain transfers.

8. Reputation and Reviews: Look into the reputation and customer reviews of both EuroDNS and GoDaddy. This can provide insights into the satisfaction levels and experiences of other webmasters using their services.

9. Additional Services and Integrations: Consider any additional services or integrations that each registrar offers. For example, GoDaddy has a wide range of additional products like email marketing, online storage, and website security.

10. Security and Privacy: Pay attention to the security measures and privacy policies of each registrar. This is especially important when dealing with sensitive information related to your domain and website.

debra.thorton

Godaddy, heard about it a lot, used it and they are too big. But very bad support. ask about their current promotions, compare the pricing and choose the best one.

ultematum

I would definitely have to say sign up with 4goodhosting [nofollow]! I have over 5 .CA domains registered with them and have had no problems. Pricing is really reasonable 12.95$ per year or you can get it free when you sign up with their business or advanced package hosting plans. Just give them a try.
  •  

hynds

There're many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, I would suggest Godaddy

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 40% off, 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good.

Good luck to you!

PrimoPierotz

I've always used GoDaddy and never got problems :) Prices are very competitive!

LyzLauren

I will suggest that you go for Godaddy.

hynds

Beside Godaddy, there're also many big guys in domain industry that you can use such as Namecheap, Name, domain,...

saravanan28

The pricing of all Bluehost plans does increase after your initial hosting period, but overall they still work out to be cheaper than GoDaddy. Bluehost also offers more storage than GoDaddy, even on the cheapest plan. Both hosting providers offer a free SSL and a free domain name.
  •